Taya and Yarik Pictures

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

The hottest action of the entire party...

I'm sorry to rain on your parade but, there were two girls making out earlier, and another one flashed her bra at the bedroom cam.

Je pense qu'il lui a mis le doigt entier dans son petit anus encore vierge...

des caméras qui se figent tout le temps, et vraiment d'une qualité pourrie, celle de la cuisine est la pire!!! une fête sans intérêts, trop de monde dispersé, trop d'endroits et d'extérieur sans caméras!!! des invités affalés sur les canapés en regardant le vide, pas beaucoup d'interaction entre eux, chacun dans son "trip", de son coté. rien à voir avec les fêtes de diana ou de la blonde chez dasha, ou on avait vraiment l'impression d'être avec eux, avec des soirées musicales et dansantes, et ou les invités faisaient la fête ensemble. pas comme ici, ou chacun se fait chier de son coté!!!

cameras that freeze all the time, and really one bad quality, the kitchen is the worst !!! an interest-free party, too dispersed world, too many places and outside without cameras !!! guests sprawled on sofas watching the void, not a lot of interaction between them, in their "trip" on his side. nothing to do with the festival of Diana or the blonde at dasha, and it looked like being with them, with music and dancing, and or guests were party together. not like here, where everyone pisses on his side !!! :-\ :-\ :(

To each his own, I guess.  For me, an ass grab with a potential finger up the butt trumps a bra flash or a makeout. In any case, we both got the point across about this being a lame party.  Thanks, Snaky

To each his own, I guess.  For me, an ass grab with a potential finger up the butt trumps a bra flash or a makeout. In any case, we both got the point across about this being a lame party.  Thanks, Snaky

This apt is endangered anyhow as one guy tried during the party to prepare a sniff in the bathroom. What I could see, the stuff was contained in the sd card of his mobile. Obviously he was not informed about the cams.

Others were pissing in the sink.

No repetition necessary. thanks.

Im not surprised if there was drugs someone say they saw a guy preparing a sniff in the bathroom, i saw a guy in a cap handing over what looked like a pill to Another guy the 5 minutes i watched the party.

Yes there was drugs there last night!!

This apt is endangered anyhow as one guy tried during the party to prepare a sniff in the bathroom. What I could see, the stuff was contained in the sd card of his mobile. Obviously he was not informed about the cams.

Others were pissing in the sink.

No repetition necessary. thanks.

They stay in the blind side of camera in living room for sniff drug !! they don't stop to touch them nose when they come back from of camera

From the time I was viewing, it was interesting the couple of guys always carrying a backpack with them.  No drugs, right.  If this continues this one won't last long.  Either RLC will pull thug or the apartment will evict them