This Apartment

There is no way in hell I could live over there due to the lack of darkness!  The times I have been to Europe, I had a hard time with it then.  I'm glad I live in the states and we have daylight savings time!!

Europe has daylight savings time as well. It's just that most of Europe is further north than the US. New York is almost at the same latitude as Madrid.

There is no way in hell I could live over there due to the lack of darkness!  The times I have been to Europe, I had a hard time with it then.  I'm glad I live in the states and we have daylight savings time!!

Europe has daylight savings time as well. It's just that most of Europe is further north than the US. New York is almost at the same latitude as Madrid.

Yes sir I know this but I still like my long nights!  They're good for sleeping, alligator hunting, hog hunting, girl hunting, and did I mention sleep lol

I guess the take over is complete. Nora and Kiko now have a nice big apt. and are now doing what they did before. Wires all over the place Nora on the computer, Kiko on the computer or watching movies. Next soup time and Nora staggering out of bed and they have "slow motion sex"(some great cc contributor coined that) every once in a while. And this rehash is a premium apt.

I guess the take over is complete. Nora and Kiko now have a nice big apt. and are now doing what they did before. Wires all over the place Nora on the computer, Kiko on the computer or watching movies. Next soup time and Nora staggering out of bed and they have "slow motion sex"(some great cc contributor coined that) every once in a while. And this rehash is a premium apt.

I'm not one to bitch, moan, or complain LMAO, but this apartment has been going down hill for a long, long time.  Kiko needs to vanish and if it takes Nora going with him then that's what needs to happen.  They are both boring as F@#% and she is even more boring when he is around.  There is certainly no way this apartment or any of the apartments should be labeled premium in my opinion, because they just are not!!  The motion detection is OK but not that great in my opinion, and about the only thing that is cool is seeing multiple streams.  Just my .02

Guest bobbyjoe

this appartment need to be rename by nora/kiko appartment,

j have say that some months ago but this appartment gonna finish just with nora and kiko,the same old bullshit we have see in old appartment

this appartment need to be rename by nora/kiko appartment,

j have say that some months ago but this appartment gonna finish just with nora and kiko,the same old bullshit we have see in old appartment

I'm afraid that it's looking more and more that way these days!!  Will just have to see what happens I guess.