This Apartment

I just spent sometime watching and it's to strange. these women don't seem to even talk or spend time with each other. it seems like whoever is downstairs the others stay away from that person. it's nothing like it used to be before the Nora and Kamila blow out. then again, I could be wrong. this has nothing to do with eh Kiko but damn he sure is a weight in that apt.

I think you may be thinking of the Nora and Rita blow out. I don't remember Nora and Kamila ever having a blow out of any kind.

OK. Here's a serious question. If anyone can truly shed some light on it, I would appreciate it.

Here goes:

We know that Nora obviously receives feedback, at the very least, about the posts in this forum because her actions are far too often in direct response to a recent criticism posted here.

My question is this: Are the RLC site and CC site available to the Barcelona area? If so, why don't we see any real indication that the girls have any real knowledge of what is being written about them or which pictures are being posted about them?

It just seems impossible to me that they could not be aware of some of the especially vehement posts that accuse them of all being whores and so forth if they actually had access to the sites. And, natural curiosity would seem to dictate that they would want to know what was being said about them - especially when a post is complimentary in nature.

The only options that seem to make sense is that, either they don't have access to the sites or they don't know the names of the sites in order to easily find them. It's almost as though they seem to think that the viewers are not just regular people, but only a select group who will not virally pass along the info that is recorded. (perhaps like a private network that the general population doesn't have access to).

Does anyone know for sure whether any of the actual female tenants (other than Nora) have access to both sites?

I wondered the same thing like do they read and know about CC,or are they banned by RLC to be on CC.and also since they work for RLC do they have free RLC accounts,or are they banned by RLC to have accounts and to log on and watch the other tenants,I love how kamila had a big smile on her face like she knew she had millions of eyeballs watching her and she knew she did a job well done.

I wondered the same thing like do they read and know about CC,or are they banned bu RLC to be on CC.and also since they work for RLC do they have free RLC accounts,or are they banned by RLC to have accounts and to log on and watch the other tenants,I love how kamila had a big smile on her face like she knew she had millions of eyeballs watching her and she knew she did a job well done.

I cannot speak with certainty for the present, but on CC a picture was posted from the old Nora and Kiko apartment thread. The camera over the couch caught Nora viewing RLC and I believe one time CC as well. I don't know how they could block them from reading CC unless they blocked the IP. We all know how well that technique works however for someone determined to bypass that problem.

I wondered the same thing like do they read and know about CC,or are they banned by RLC to be on CC.and also since they work for RLC do they have free RLC accounts,or are they banned by RLC to have accounts and to log on and watch the other tenants,I love how kamila had a big smile on her face like she knew she had millions of eyeballs watching her and she knew she did a job well done.

I just love seeing Kamila smile regardless of the reason. She is just amazing to me.

I think they do have access, at least some of them.  Milana's middle finger clip comes to mind as evidence.

I remember about a year or so ago when someone posted on CC that they wanted to see ALMA masturbate because Goon Boy was such  an asshole.  Well it was less than a week that Alma started masturbating often even in front of the free cameras.............so I believe that they know and have access to

all the sites that talk about them in addition to free access to RLC ! That's why they are so interested in their phones !

I think they do have access, at least some of them.  Milana's middle finger clip comes to mind as evidence.

I remember about a year or so ago when someone posted on CC that they wanted to see ALMA masturbate because Goon Boy was such  an asshole.  Well it was less than a week that Alma started masturbating often even in front of the free cameras.............so I believe that they know and have access to

all the sites that talk about them in addition to free access to RLC ! That's why they are so interested in their phones !

Trust me when I tell you they know about CC and they watch RLC.  I'm not sure how many people remember when during Kamilas first stay she was in the bathroom in the tub and Nora walked in on her.  I posted that Nora should owe Kamila a massage for walking in on her during her bath.  The next thing you know Nora and Kamila are in Nora's bedroom and Nora is giving Kamila a massage!  The really sad part to it all is that it shouldn't take any of us offering up suggestions to them, for them to do what they really ought to be doing for their subscribers in the first damn place.  Just my .02 on the matter!

I agree with Dcap, and that's probably the reason Coco was crying the other day looking at the computer-probably read all the derogatory, bullying comments about her in here and other sites that comment on the participants of RLC. 

I agree with Dcap, and that's probably the reason Coco was crying the other day looking at the computer-probably read all the derogatory, bullying comments about her in here and other sites that comment on the participants of RLC.

People make those comments about all the people here. Nobody has to automatically like everyone that enters RLC. There are quite a few men and women that I do not like in the apartments.