This Apartment

So I asked in the right thread but nobody gave me an answer, so, they went to the club and they are back ?  In the same bed or in their own room ? Did Kristy try  again with Kami ?

Yes. They appear to have gone to at least two clubs because they each had 2 different color paper armbands that they put around your wrist to show that they paid an entrance fee or that they are of drinking age or whatever they mean in Barcelona.

They came home, washed dirt off their feet and then went to their own rooms. There was no fooling around at all. It looks like Kristy is probably already asleep and Kamila is under the covers in her own bed attempting to fall asleep.

It's a calm evening.

Ach die zwei  Kamila und Kristy sind wieder da?  Jetzt pennen sie den ganzen Tag? langsam habe ich das gefühl, das sie Mittags Arbeiten gehen? kein normaler Beruf, sondern einer für Mädchen wenn sie verstehen was ich meine .......jetzt Pennen bis 16-17 Uhr dann ein wenig Spielen mit den Zuschauer. immer die gleiche Nummer, dann geht es wieder ab zum naja egal, ich hoffe nur das die zwei bald gehen........

I've never had the experience,but this must be what it's like waiting for a baby to be born.LOL  Damn they're making a long night of it.

When I was under 18, my mother did not sleep before I got home, I could not understand why. Now I sit at home in the morning waiting two unknown girls arriving in their apartment thousands of kilometers away, I can not understand why.

That first part is a mother worrying for her child. The second part, is an horny old or "old" (depends on your age :D ) waiting to see naked girls. I'm there with you :D

I've never had the experience,but this must be what it's like waiting for a baby to be born.LOL  Damn they're making a long night of it.

When I was under 18, my mother did not sleep before I got home, I could not understand why. Now I sit at home in the morning waiting two unknown girls arriving in their apartment thousands of kilometers away, I can not understand why.

That first part is a mother worrying for her child. The second part, is an horny old or "old" (depends on your age :D ) waiting to see naked girls. I'm there with you :D

]But Frankster it says Jr Member after your name!!! Not Sr Member!!!LOL

Why is it when Kristy,Kamila and Nora are all on the couch together Nora wants to be affectionate with Kristy,but when just Kristy and Nora are together on the couch without Kami they don't even sit close to each other?

I actually think that, for the most part, Nora has done a pretty good job with giving Kamila and Kristy a lot of time alone without getting all upset. It has to be hard for her to stay away when you know that she would love to be included more. She hasn't had Kiko over to spoil it either. That is a very nice surprise.

Why is it when Kristy,Kamila and Nora are all on the couch together Nora wants to be affectionate with Kristy,but when just Kristy and Nora are together on the couch without Kami they don't even sit close to each other?

I actually think that, for the most part, Nora has done a pretty good job with giving Kamila and Kristy a lot of time alone without getting all upset. It has to be hard for her to stay away when you know that she would love to be included more. She hasn't had Kiko over to spoil it either. That is a very nice surprise.

He's coming to ruin everything as soon as she gets off the rag, wait and see!!

If I remember correctly the last time Kiko was away for an extended time was when Kamila was there the first time and he left again this time when she returned.

He's coming to ruin everything as soon as she gets off the rag, wait and see!!

Let's keep it civil buddy! I know you don't like Nora for whatever weird reason, but that doesn't mean you have to attach Kiko to that. Whenever he comes, he gives Nora some of the best sex we have ever seen. And isn't it what the majority watch RLC for--sex? So he's actually not "ruining", he's "bettering" everything  ;)