This Apartment

Sorry to spoil your pleasure, no under maintenances for a long time. Maybe it's time to admit RLC did the right things during those long maintenance breaks a few weeks ago  ;)

Or the simple fact that they can control individual cameras without shutting down entire apt for maintenance!!!!

Or the simple fact that they can control individual cameras without shutting down entire apt for maintenance!!!!

The hall cam in maya's apartment has been down a couple times and the whole apartment didn't go under maintenance.i don't see why this one has to.

maybe its because kami and kristy look good together and most of the guys like the way they caress eachother and tease the cam i like them both and both together is a plus.but i dont watch only this one i also watch zoya and once in awhile i peep into carla.

No wonder the Soviet Union collapsed,Russians don't do anything.

c'est vrai, ils ne s'engraissent pas en dépossédant 80% des pays du monde de leurs propres richesses!!!!

it's true, they do not fatten dispossessing 80% of countries of the world of their own wealth !!!! :-\ :-\

Wow this like a movie. Act 1-Two young girls arrive in Spain and are attracted to each other. Act 2- One girl gets caught up in glamorous Barcelona scene gets intoxicated with dreams creating conflict. Cant wait for the concluding Act 3. will it end like a romantic comedy where the two girls finally find they love each other?, or will it end on a sad note where two hearts are broken as young girl goes back home to a different life? stay tuned.