This Apartment

I thought I would post one last time before I leave this forum. And, since I’m obviously the most delusional person on here since I actually believe that all the girls who have lived in this apartment since I joined RLC in March are actually very nice young women rather than whores and sluts or whatever else many posters like to call them. I believe one well-known poster put it this way: “A girl that is putting herself on RLC is not a girl with good morals and values”.

I don’t expect anyone to believe what I am writing for reasons that should become apparent if you choose to read my words. But, I’m hoping that maybe in a month or two when things return to normal, someone may remember this post and go back and re-read it with a clearer mind.

Here are my final thoughts on what has occurred on this forum in just the last week or two:

This has been a very impressive example of the mob mentality performing a vicious character assassination without a single real piece of proof.

I think you all have been conned by some very sharp "newbies" who just happened to join RLC and CC during the most dead time of the year when 90% of the time all apartments are empty and previewing the site would not impress anybody enough to pay the high monthly RLC membership fee.

I can't help but find that strange. And, the fact that a couple of them just happily offered their translation services after we had been crying for that for months is also very suspicious to me. It’s just even more convenient that they are so successfully translating the speech of the girls rather than something written which could then be verified by a long-term member that understands Russian. In other words, no one can dispute their translations unless they are given an actual recording of the spoken words. Very convenient, indeed.

They did a masterful job of identifying certain poster's "hot buttons" and made posts that would hit those buttons and send the people off on an attack rant.

Everybody just believed everything they said because they wanted to believe it since it validated the pre-conceived, imaginative stories they had created in their own mind.

For all we know, this sudden influx of “newbies” at the most unlikely time of the year (when all apartments are empty) might just be a group of students who are writing a thesis on how easily people can be manipulated by anyone who really understands how the human mind works. If so, I congratulate them and give them an “A” for their paper.

So, as I said at the beginning, this has been an extremely impressive example of character assassination without providing a single piece of real proof. Not one single photo or video that proves what they say is true. Very impressive indeed.

That’s it. So, feel free to start ripping me to shreds for being such a crazy, delusional person that I actually would require a little proof before accepting the words of newbies I have never met and who have not posted enough to gain my trust.

I'm sorry dude, You seem like a nice guy, But when a girl with a boyfriend is accepting condoms (even in jest) and staying out till 6am and also leaving the house at 02.45am that's not us making stuff up, She's a girl with a boyfriend living in a foreign city and this is just not normal behaviour.

Better idea: let's collaborate on the screen play. This lends itself to either a terrific sex comedy or a good spy thriller.

(Starring, of course, Rosie O'Donnel, Hillary Clinton, The Donald and Eric Snowden and his trusty sidekick, Agent Dog.  ;D ;))

Oh oh! Can I play the intrusive and annoying yet quirky landlord always barging in at the worst timing ever to collect the rent?

Guest joshua1584

I have the audio recording from last night for someone you trust to translate if that would make you feel better. It's the part where Kamila and Kristy are chatting after Nora went to sleep.

Guest joshua1584

The way I always try and look at it is, If my girlfriend was doing this what would I be thinking? Kami knows her boyfriend is either watching or getting updates and this is how she is behaving.

That's exactly how I'm looking at it. It is highly suspicious behavior and usually where there's smoke there's fire.

I'm sorry dude, You seem like a nice guy, But when a girl with a boyfriend is accepting condoms (even in jest) and staying out till 6am and also leaving the house at 02.45am that's not us making stuff up, She's a girl with a boyfriend living in a foreign city and this is just not normal behaviour.

It will be more beneficial for you to control your daughter or your sister or even your girlfriend, instead of shouting to morality, to a person that you see through the web, I am really flabbergasted by what I read in this thread. Help, Freud, there is work to do in CC.

I have the audio recording from last night for someone you trust to translate if that would make you feel better. It's the part where Kamila and Kristy are chatting after Nora went to sleep.

PM Snaky with it.  He has been here for a long time and said he will translate if sent to him. Please post his reply.

Also lets keep in mind that Again has been here since early June and translated some back then.  The other guy is new but he is also asking if snaky heard the same thing so that would lend some credibility. 

It will be more beneficial for you to control your daughter or your sister or even your girlfriend, instead of shouting to morality, to a person that you see through the web, I am really flabbergasted by what I read in this thread. Help, Freud, there is work to do in CC.

I have more confidence in Janov to help them.

Says the guy who called CC members paedophiles and that they want incestuous sex.

Guest joshua1584

PM Snaky with it.  He has been here for a long time and said he will translate if sent to him. Please post his reply.

Also lets keep in mind that Again has been here since early June and translated some back then.  The other guy is new but he is also asking if snaky heard the same thing so that would lend some credibility.

I've PM'd him before about this and he never responded. So Snaky if you want it let me know.