This Apartment

I've PM'd him before about this and he never responded. So Snaky if you want it let me know.

Yes, send it to me, although i've been listening to it live and I couldn't make out shit as Kammi was whispeing all the time.

Conserning you previous request, I've listened to it just didn't have time to respond. I will report in translation topic now.

Guest joshua1584

Yes, send it to me, although i've been listening to it live and I couldn't make out shit as Kammi was whispeing all the time.

Conserning you previous request, I've listened to it just didn't have time to respond. I will report in translation topic now.

It's in your PM

Says the guy who called CC members paedophiles and that they want incestuous sex.

in my writings I have never mentioned pedophilia, it is still definitely a slip from you in this case I suggest you go run fast to a psychiatric hospital, the same advice is valid for all those who have translated "hidden incestieux compatements" by pedophilia.

What's on, actually, Students, psychiatry, really analyzed what, here in this zoo.

I thought I would post one last time before I leave this forum. And, since I’m obviously the most delusional person on here since I actually believe that all the girls who have lived in this apartment since I joined RLC in March are actually very nice young women rather than whores and sluts or whatever else many posters like to call them. I believe one well-known poster put it this way: “A girl that is putting herself on RLC is not a girl with good morals and values”.

I don’t expect anyone to believe what I am writing for reasons that should become apparent if you choose to read my words. But, I’m hoping that maybe in a month or two when things return to normal, someone may remember this post and go back and re-read it with a clearer mind.

Here are my final thoughts on what has occurred on this forum in just the last week or two:

This has been a very impressive example of the mob mentality performing a vicious character assassination without a single real piece of proof.

I think you all have been conned by some very sharp "newbies" who just happened to join RLC and CC during the most dead time of the year when 90% of the time all apartments are empty and previewing the site would not impress anybody enough to pay the high monthly RLC membership fee.

I can't help but find that strange. And, the fact that a couple of them just happily offered their translation services after we had been crying for that for months is also very suspicious to me. It’s just even more convenient that they are so successfully translating the speech of the girls rather than something written which could then be verified by a long-term member that understands Russian. In other words, no one can dispute their translations unless they are given an actual recording of the spoken words. Very convenient, indeed.

They did a masterful job of identifying certain poster's "hot buttons" and made posts that would hit those buttons and send the people off on an attack rant.

Everybody just believed everything they said because they wanted to believe it since it validated the pre-conceived, imaginative stories they had created in their own mind.

For all we know, this sudden influx of “newbies” at the most unlikely time of the year (when all apartments are empty) might just be a group of students who are writing a thesis on how easily people can be manipulated by anyone who really understands how the human mind works. If so, I congratulate them and give them an “A” for their paper.

So, as I said at the beginning, this has been an extremely impressive example of character assassination without providing a single piece of real proof. Not one single photo or video that proves what they say is true. Very impressive indeed.

That’s it. So, feel free to start ripping me to shreds for being such a crazy, delusional person that I actually would require a little proof before accepting the words of newbies I have never met and who have not posted enough to gain my trust.

This will be a long read because I'm going to respond to bookmaster straight from what he has posted but in steps. His thoughts will be in bold text and mine will be regular text!

I thought I would post one last time before I leave this forum. And, since I’m obviously the most delusional person on here since I actually believe that all the girls who have lived in this apartment since I joined RLC in March are actually very nice young women rather than whores and sluts or whatever else many posters like to call them. I believe one well-known poster put it this way: “A girl that is putting herself on RLC is not a girl with good morals and values”.

I hate to see that you would leave this forum just because other people have different opinions of these girls than yourself.  I don't feel you are a delusional person, just a person that has grown really attached to a certain girl in this apartment and you don't want to open your mind to what really goes on where she currently is.  If you go back and read about the drugs that have been mentioned on here especially the cocaine part, I know this to be true from what I have seen.  A good example of the vagina being numbed would be the time Coco got banged for a solid hour in her room and never as much made a peep of a moan!  The guy she had sex with wasn't jacking around, he was fucking the hell out of her and she just laid there probably thinking when is this going to end!  Milana & Coco weren't having sex for love they were having sex for money in my opinion.  I still stand by my comment that a girl putting herself on RLC is not a girl with good morals and values!!  People that put themselves on RLC are not normal people, because normal people would not do such a thing!  These people are into sex and showing their bodies more than any normal person would be.  A normal life is not sleeping till 1pm or 2pm and then getting up and grabbing a quick bite to eat so you can go out to the beach all day and then come home to grab another quick bite to eat before leaving the apartment any where from 10pm to 12am or in Kamila's case 2:45am and stay out all night!!  These girls are technically not on vacation, they are getting paid to perform a task for RLC, which I quite frankly feel that they have let down all the people that pay them to do this.  I could go on and on here but I think you get what I'm saying.

I think you all have been conned by some very sharp "newbies" who just happened to join RLC and CC during the most dead time of the year when 90% of the time all apartments are empty and previewing the site would not impress anybody enough to pay the high monthly RLC membership fee.

I can't help but find that strange. And, the fact that a couple of them just happily offered their translation services after we had been crying for that for months is also very suspicious to me. It’s just even more convenient that they are so successfully translating the speech of the girls rather than something written which could then be verified by a long-term member that understands Russian. In other words, no one can dispute their translations unless they are given an actual recording of the spoken words. Very convenient, indeed.

They did a masterful job of identifying certain poster's "hot buttons" and made posts that would hit those buttons and send the people off on an attack rant.

Everybody just believed everything they said because they wanted to believe it since it validated the pre-conceived, imaginative stories they had created in their own mind.

For all we know, this sudden influx of “newbies” at the most unlikely time of the year (when all apartments are empty) might just be a group of students who are writing a thesis on how easily people can be manipulated by anyone who really understands how the human mind works. If so, I congratulate them and give them an “A” for their paper.

I think the reason allot of people that could translate what is going on for us don't do it because of the time involved in doing so!  It would take allot of time and effort to do this, they would have to record hours of conversation and then listen to it many times before translating it accurately to the people in this forum!  I applaud their efforts and will support them in any way I can!!!  I'm sorry but in my opinion RLC has been dead for a long time, not just this time of the year!  This post of yours is the first time that I can remember that you have mentioned the monthly RLC membership fee.  I could be totally wrong on this and if so I apologize.  The fact is, RLC is outrageously priced for a site that you might get to see something good happen on, because lets face it, nobody is a paid member of RLC where they can go into the bathrooms and bedrooms if all they want to do is watch them shower and sleep!!!  The bells and whistles is all you are really paying for in my opinion!  I feel that there should be some kind of closed captioning feature for the prices they are charging people.  If there is audio to be heard, then everybody should get to here it not just the people that understand it!!  I'm sorry bookmaster but I really did have to laugh about the students comment, that was really going to far in my opinion.

So, as I said at the beginning, this has been an extremely impressive example of character assassination without providing a single piece of real proof. Not one single photo or video that proves what they say is true. Very impressive indeed.

I'm not sure how to respond to this part of your post other than to say that I wouldn't say it's an assassination of character, rather an eye opener to others that saw these girls as you yourself has.  As far as photos and videos, they can't be posted due to forum rules, but I'm sure in time that something more will come to light out of all of this and when it does, you might be even more shocked!!

In closing I would like to say thank you for your post, I understand your feelings on this matter and can understand how it affects you personally.  I for one feel the translators that choose to translate would not purposely translate things that are not true just to hurt these girls reputations or feelings and commend them for their efforts.  If the girls don't want the public to know what they are saying then they will talk to where the translators can not hear them or away from the apartment!

in my writings I have never mentioned pedophilia, it is still definitely a slip from you in this case I suggest you go run fast to a psychiatric hospital, the same advice is valid for all those who have translated "hidden incestieux compatements" by pedophilia.

What's on, actually, Students, psychiatry, really analyzed what, here in this zoo.

I notice you didn't quote the entire line.

"who dream of approach their little girl, that mixture of frustration, and it inscestieux hidden fantasy"

"who dream of approach their little girl, that mixture of frustration, and it inscestieux hidden fantasy"

Citation de: Danibelge le 16 Août 2015, 18:31:31

Je pense CC peut avoir la médaille du Forum plus vulgaire, jamais, vu une bassesse à ce niveau, entre mecs frustrés qui ont jamais touché une femme, et l'ancien soixante-huitard, menteur pathologique, qui rêvent d'approche leur petite fille, ce mélange de frustration, et la fantaisie qu'il inscestieux caché, je envie de vomir soir

Bye CC et les filles de la honte, belle et avoir tout l'avenir devant eux, ou pour présenter une population d'un zoo.

;) ;) ;)

That's why I said that I'm glad that Rita ain't here, because I would be ? sad and bawling ? like a bitch if she was the one getting poundcaked right in her pussy, out of sight out of mind that's what I say, people say not to get attached to these girls, and how can you like someone who you don't even know, there are thousands of celebrities that each of us grew up fantasizing about that we will never meet, the same way you walk into the supermarket or the bar or anywhere and you see a girl that you just instantly fall in love with without even knowing a Damn thing about that person.

The first time I saw kamila I thought she was amazing and very beautiful but I felt nothing other than if I had the chance I would bang her senseless, Kristy when I first saw her I thought well this is the girl I think I would have a lot of fun with, with Kristy all I would wanna do is Fuck,eat sleep wake up and fuck some more she turns me on that way, Rita from the very first time I laid eyes on her I felt my heart race and I had shivers just by looking at her face and that was before she even took her clothes off, Normally I rarely ever take a girl I'm with to the club or anywhere I hang out with my boy but Rita is the girl that I would never leave behind.

Kamila is beautiful and sexy, but only goes so far in a relationship, Kristy is a good fuck but how long could she keep me interested in her, Rita is the total package in my eyes beautiful, young, smart, wife material, I would always want to fuck and make love to her, she is the kind of girl that would take care of business, my ride or die chick,.

And I know I'm going to have many on here that disagree ? with me, there have been about 14 different girls that have entered these doors and I'm just talking about the one that caught Mikey's ? eye, I'm sure each of you have your own favorite girl.

And most importantly you guys gotta realize that there are different feelings that we as humans can have in my case if you don't know someone personally like I don't know Rita it's called love at first sight or lust, if I met her and her personality made me love her even more then that's what you call falling in love ? or in love  with a person, if it got even better than that it is what you call meeting your soul mate or wife.

I think that I along with everyone else on CC are just lusting or in love at first sight with these girls because we don't know them personally, there are a lot of blurred lines here people

little girl in the French language is the girl of your child, also said little son "I addressed in my post at the sixty-eighter, Kamila who could be her little girl", and after what I see RLC, we have not yet submitted tenants under 18 years.

So I do not understand at all your interpretation. Yes there are sick in DC, I can confirm

But you do not answer me, for the control when the morality of your loved ones, it is better to care for his family, because the time you spend watching RLC, and comment on translations and take offense over morals of a tenant on RLC, in your real life, close your risk of mishandled this morality