This Apartment

Question:

When the K's finally leave, which they eventually will, potentially destroying this apartment, has anyone given any thought to where all the verbal diarrhoea will end up? Is it likely to spill out into the other threads or will the majority of posters go into rehab?

I was wondering what really would happen when they DO leave also,how many LESS page's will there be to go thru.might save some time,but then what will all the people do with their Free time.maybe get a life until they get 2 more girls and the same thing starts all over again.    ::)

I was wondering what really would happen when they DO leave also,how many LESS page's will there be to go thru.might save some time,but then what will all the people do with their Free time.maybe get a life until they get 2 more girls and the same thing starts all over again.    ::)

I would say that it all depends on what the new girls would be like.  If they are fun and interesting as these two have turned out to be, then the pages will pile up.  If they are boring as hell like the rest of RLC apartments the pages will be few.  Just my opinion

A fortune teller once told me I have a very long life line,but she saw no love in my life.I believe she was right.When Kathy comes over Wednesday I think I will end our 12 year relationship and completely swear off women and live alone the rest of my life.I'm tired of being used and made a fool of.Bye.

A fortune teller once told me I have a very long life line,but she saw no love in my life.I believe she was right.When Kathy comes over Wednesday I think I will end our 12 year relationship and completely swear off women and live alone the rest of my life.I'm tired of being used and made a fool of.Bye.

I hate to say this, but I seriously think you need some more psychological counselling for your better mental health.  I hope you get it-as one human being to another