This Apartment

Guys and the 2 girls I know post here I figured this whole thing out between K&K. It was sitting right in front of our eyes and we didn't even see it. All these questions if they are hetero-, homo-, or bisexual. They are in fact asexual. They aren't attracted to either sex. Now we can lay that to rest.

Maybe they're quad-sexual;heterosexual,bisexual,homosexual,and transsexual.

When you are going out on a Sunday and getting drunk, there is no time for housework!!  Did anybody see them when they left to go out and what they were wearing?  And when they came home did they have the same clothes they left in on or something different?  I've tried asking my friend but he hasn't replied to me yet.

With each passing day I feel more and more like we are all part of a psychology study being conducted by three girls who are grad students working on their doctoral dissertations.A study of "The Abnormal Voyeuristic Behavior of Sexist Pigs" and they are using our comments to write their dissertations.How does it feel to be a little white rat,guys?

With each passing day I feel more and more like we are all part of a psychology study being conducted by three girls who are grad students working on their doctoral dissertations.A study of "The Abnormal Voyeuristic Behavior of Sexist Pigs" and they are using our comments to write their dissertations.How does it feel to be a little white rat,guys?

'the fan clubs comments to write their dissertations'?

Let's hope not, otherwise three fails in the making.

In this apartment is reality an act or is the act reality and do their bodies and emotions know the difference anymore.It appears that what started out as reality is now an act and what was originally an act is now reality.Once this is over will the girls know the difference anymore.If you're not a real lesbian,but you perform a lesbian act are you then a lesbian?If you have sex for a movie but you don't love the person you have sex with is that real sex?If you act friendly to someone who is not your real friend do you become real friends or does that just remain an act?

por poner una mas , de las cientos de estupideces que se escriben sobre kamila y krysti dos zorrillas que parece que sean las unicas en el mundo . pues parece que hoy la sandia ( el watermelon ) lo han comprado en la tienda de los "pakis" de la esquina por que la  bolsa no tiene publicidad es azul , quizas de esto podriamos crear un amplio debate .

Question:

When the K's finally leave, which they eventually will, potentially destroying this apartment, has anyone given any thought to where all the verbal diarrhoea will end up? Is it likely to spill out into the other threads or will the majority of posters go into rehab?