This Apartment

Doesn't appear to be.  Is there supposed to be new ones.

I was thinking they would find someone for the apartment of Tara, and also for that one couple that lasted 1 day, and not to mention Nelly's apartment.  That's 3 good apartments that are not being utilized, that's why I was asking.  It seems like RLC is having a tough enough time managing the ones they do have so I guess after rethinking my question, maybe it is one I shouldn't have asked LOL.

I was thinking they would find someone for the apartment of Tara, and also for that one couple that lasted 1 day, and not to mention Nelly's apartment.  That's 3 good apartments that are not being utilized, that's why I was asking.  It seems like RLC is having a tough enough time managing the ones they do have so I guess after rethinking my question, maybe it is one I shouldn't have asked LOL.

Hard to say what they are going to do. If they leave the empty ones sitting to long it cost them  money or maybe they just enter into a lease agreement with a holding company and sublet the apartments.

Hard to say what they are going to do. If they leave the empty ones sitting to long it cost them  money or maybe they just enter into a lease agreement with a holding company and sublet the apartments.

You are correct, it's anybody's guess at this point!

The 2 K's went out for a small trip and left the TV on ?  Nora would NOT be happy about that.

Actually, I think that leaving TV's on is damn near an official RLC policy.

Either that, or you must have a cat or other animal to trip off the motion sensors to make it look like something is happening.

This is a pay v. free dilemma. If you pay nothing ever happens upstairs ever! Undercover masturbating and sleeping. Excluding Nora because she is comfortable. Free cams will fall in love with anyone who shows some panties in the living room, why not its free.

Alisa probally was the only one who was free in her room, and the one massage ep. with K&K. Funny how everyone says they love the "relationship" with K&K and don't care about whether they go all the way. Yet always asking whats going on upstairs.

Suzanne and her dude are getting on for those who pay right now