This Apartment

All I can say about this apartment and RLC is "you can please some of the people sometime, but you can never please all of the people all of the time"

That's right, and this according to the degree of frustration, and correspondence fantasies

Guest joshua1584

Guys and the 2 girls I know post here I figured this whole thing out between K&K. It was sitting right in front of our eyes and we didn't even see it. All these questions if they are hetero-, homo-, or bisexual. They are in fact asexual. They aren't attracted to either sex. Now we can lay that to rest.

I SAW A PHOTO BETWEEN MONDAY AND RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND THIS WEEK, THAT I THINK IS THE NUMBER ONE PHOTO OF THIS ENTIRE WEEK,WHO CAN GUESS WHICH PHOTO I'M TALKING ABOUT,AND I'M TALKING ABOUT ALL THE APARTMENTS NOT JUST THIS ONE :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

MYY EYES WERE LIKE... :o :o :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o

I'll have to sit this one out!

I SAW A PHOTO BETWEEN MONDAY AND RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND THIS WEEK, THAT I THINK IS THE NUMBER ONE PHOTO OF THIS ENTIRE WEEK,WHO CAN GUESS WHICH PHOTO I'M TALKING ABOUT,AND I'M TALKING ABOUT ALL THE APARTMENTS NOT JUST THIS ONE :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Has to be one of the pictures of Zoya in all her splendor

You self centered rascal you!!! Its the 2 thumbnails you keep posting when you post.(the 4 girls bending over and the 2 girls with legs up)  LOL

the photo of the arrival of Kiko tonight

HERE IT IS THE FIRST PHOTO!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P

If Kamila and Kristy were the Kind of girls to masturbate without the covers,then they definitely should be in the house with the best camera angle,this camera has the best close up of the action ever,and that dick in the ass,how can you beat that,best photo of the week :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D

I thought about that photo but I also thought that your mind was going someplace else.  But you are right, that is the perfect camera angle of all the apartments!  Just think if that was the angle of Kamila and Kristy's massage tonight!  Good job euromike, I like the way you think!!

Citation de: Danibelge le 16 Août 2015, 18:31:31

Je pense CC peut avoir la médaille du Forum plus vulgaire, jamais, vu une bassesse à ce niveau, entre mecs frustrés qui ont jamais touché une femme, et l'ancien soixante-huitard, menteur pathologique, qui rêvent d'approche leur petite fille, ce mélange de frustration, et la fantaisie qu'il inscestieux caché, je envie de vomir soir

Bye CC et les filles de la honte, belle et avoir tout l'avenir devant eux, ou pour présenter une population d'un zoo.

;) ;) ;)

On voit bien, que tu es un vrai malade tu as vraiment besoin d'aller te faire soigné mon vieux, en dehors que tu sois un grand mythomane,

puisque tu parles le français à moins qu'il soit le français des cités, donc je vais être amener à te faire un petit rappel:

petite fille, cela veut dire quoi en français tête de noeud ? et surtout lorsque j'évoquais juste avant les soixantes-huitard,

En français petite fille, est la fille de votre enfant. par exemple, dans ce ropport incestueux caché, Kamila peut être la petite fille d'un soixante-huitard, qui vient se masturber et fantasmer en payant 45 usd à RLC.

Donc, ta petite histoire de pédophilie, ne tiens pas debout. à moins que le sujet a un lien avec votre comportement.

Je te tutoies, pour te parler ton langage

We can see, that you are a real sick you really need to go carefully to make you my friend, you're outside a lot mythomane,

since you speak the French unless it is the French cities, so I'll be bringing to you a little reminder:

a little girl, what does that mean in French head node? and especially when I mentioned just before the soixantes-eighter,

In French a little girl, the daughter of your child. For example, in this ropport incestual hidden, Kamila may be the daughter of a sixty-eighter, who just masturbate and fantasize paying 45 usd to RLC.

So your little history of pedophilia, do not hold up. unless the topic is related to your behavior.

I will speak affectionately to talk you your language

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎21 at 9:08 PM, euromike69 said:

HERE IT IS THE FIRST PHOTO!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P

For me the greatest picture was of a one juicy hamburger ;)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Nice try with your burger buddy but please leave this to the professional,Burger King 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :P :P :P ;D ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎22 at 2:11 AM, snaky said:

For me the greatest picture was of a one juicy hamburger ;)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).