Face Off

So let me get this straight.. Nina (the right girl on the picture) is angry at Kira for not going through with the swap thing? If that is the case then she can go f**k herself.. What right does she have to be pissed? If she is pushing then Kiras feelings should be the ones taken into consideration, not hers..

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday evening in their conversation the different characters were obvious again. Nina clear, focused and more mature, Kira quite the opposite. At least that's my impression. I don't think she tried to push her then, rather she made clear her position. But with understanding only a few words it's impossible to know this for sure, so it's a guess at best. After that things looked a bit better. But what I read here they're not through yet? It's a pity :(

So this brings up another question from the other night. After the infamous kiss, where did Nina and the other girl go.  The two that were left behind looking guilty as hell were all alone until the other kissee left.  Did they go off and carry out their part of the swap?  As usual, we don't know the whole story.

So this brings up another question from the other night. After the infamous kiss, where did Nina and the other girl go.  The two that were left behind looking guilty as hell were all alone until the other kissee left.  Did they go off and carry out their part of the swap?  As usual, we don't know the whole story.

I'm not going to say where I think they went, but I think you know what I'm talking about!!

Did they really leave together? I thought I saw Nina go out alone that night after their desperate dispute in  the bedroom, while the 2 other girls were on the couch?

You are correct but then the tall thin girl left and I assume that she went to where Nina was.

I don't think Kira is is immature.  I think she is an introvert, and that is why her and Nina have gotten along so well.  Nina is very out going and boisterous where Kira remains quiet and conservative.  I thought Nina handled the conversation very well, being soft when she needed to be and then being demonstrative when she wanted to aggressively make her point.  Nina would be a good contract negotiator, or sales woman with her presentation abilities.  I think Kira has shown great maturity in allowing Nina to make her point yet pushing back enough so that Nina knows where she stands without responding with total anger. 

Did they really leave together? I thought I saw Nina go out alone that night after their desperate dispute in  the bedroom, while the 2 other girls were on the couch?

You are correct but then the tall thin girl left and I assume that she went to where Nina was.

Oh shit...

I don't think Kira is is immature.  I think she is an introvert, and that is why her and Nina have gotten along so well.  Nina is very out going and boisterous where Kira remains quiet and conservative.  I thought Nina handled the conversation very well, being soft when she needed to be and then being demonstrative when she wanted to aggressively make her point.  Nina would be a good contract negotiator, or sales woman with her presentation abilities.  I think Kira has shown great maturity in allowing Nina to make her point yet pushing back enough so that Nina knows where she stands without responding with total anger.

Maybe you're right. The conversation was serious, with no outbursts and did end with a cuddle.

I really hope these can sort it out, even though I haven't got a clue what they're saying it's still one of the most exciting cams to watch.

Can anyone confirm what language they do actually speak? Russian isn't it?