Face Off

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think there is still trouble here.  Kira was in a few moments ago, tried on several coats, and caps.  She then went through what appeared to be a record cabinet, removed several items, and what looked like some books.  Stashed them in a cupboard in the kitchen.

Then packed a back-pack and left....  She looked most sad going through, looking at things, as if remembering 'better' times.

Hmm yeah that was really odd that she took the books and things out of that entertainment cabinet and was looking around for a place to put them. Very odd. There is definitely a sense of tension still and Kira still looks depressed. I really hope things work out and that she will be able to smile again.

The guests are backe.. Nina is having fun with them. Kira is in the bed seemingly trying to hear what they say (or do) and she seems sad..

Good example of one part in the relationship who doesnt care about anyone elses emotions but her own (speaking of Nina).

The guests are backe.. Nina is having fun with them. Kira is in the bed seemingly trying to hear what they say (or do) and she seems sad..

Good example of one part in the relationship who doesnt care about anyone elses emotions but her own (speaking of Nina).

Yes and now Kira has to decide whos happiness is more important hers or Ninas. Many relationship come to this point. Your self worth vs the other persons.

As soon as I  saw Nina come home with those two problem starters, I knew it was going to be trouble. Especially with Nina goofing around drinking and acting like she had no cares in the world. Earlier, Kira had come back alone with some books and left a cute note (she smiled after writing it) and left it on the kitchen table for Nina. Nina didn't even bother to notice and of course when Kira walked in the door and saw them all on the couch again, it understandably made her upset. She most likely wanted a quiet evening alone with Nina.  The fact that when Kira was putting on her shoes to leave and they started arguing, the Mila Kunis looking girl was on the couch giggling about it to her buddy- that really was a shame to see. It was good to see that Kira fought back finally and didn't let Nina step all over her like she usually does. This is all far from over....

As soon as I  saw Nina come home with those two problem starters, I knew it was going to be trouble. Especially with Nina goofing around drinking and acting like she had no cares in the world. Earlier, Kira had come back alone with some books and left a cute note (she smiled after writing it) and left it on the kitchen table for Nina. Nina didn't even bother to notice and of course when Kira walked in the door and saw them all on the couch again, it understandably made her upset. She most likely wanted a quiet evening alone with Nina.  The fact that when Kira was putting on her shoes to leave and they started arguing, the Mila Kunis looking girl was on the couch giggling about it to her buddy- that really was a shame to see. It was good to see that Kira fought back finally and didn't let Nina step all over her like she usually does. This is all far from over....

Yes, and it didn't helped at all that Nina said to Kira in the bedroom ... they're our friends...

Even if that would be the case (what I doubt after the events) nobody wants to see the house full of guests in the middle of the night, when she comes home thinking of a quiet evening, maybe to heal the wounds and overcome the disappointments, and suddenly the reality is very different...  :(

I love the way you explain what is happening with them to us!  Please keep up the good work!!!