New Girl Kristy

Kristy is the girl I feel sorry for the most in this apartment.  She, according to the CC RLC members that get to view the rooms upstairs, is the one that is getting the short end of the stick if you will.  It sounds like listening to the RLC CC members that have gotten to observe the antics that have taken place upstairs, Kristy is the one that is left hangin at the end of the night.  She is in a bad situation because Kamila is too scared and afraid she might get caught, and Nora isn't into girls or else Kristy and Nora could hook up.  Poor Kristy, I feel sorry for you babe!!

Well she knows Kamila is unavailable and I think she's accepted that but she is a very feely touchy girl who is just fine with anything she can get from Kamila, because I never see her complain or put on a face of disappointment.

Congratulations btw on figuring out Kamila's situation  ;) ;)

oui, ce n'est pas parce que kamila ne cède pas aux avances de kristy, qu'elle a peur!!! elle veut certainement rester fidèle à la personne qu'elle aime à l'extérieur, et c'est tout à son honneur!!! ;)

yes, it is not because kamila does not yield to kristy advances, she is afraid !!! she certainly wants to remain faithful to the person she loves outdoors, and it is to his credit !!! ;)

Kristy is the girl I feel sorry for the most in this apartment.  She, according to the CC RLC members that get to view the rooms upstairs, is the one that is getting the short end of the stick if you will.  It sounds like listening to the RLC CC members that have gotten to observe the antics that have taken place upstairs, Kristy is the one that is left hangin at the end of the night.  She is in a bad situation because Kamila is too scared and afraid she might get caught, and Nora isn't into girls or else Kristy and Nora could hook up.  Poor Kristy, I feel sorry for you babe!!

Well she knows Kamila is unavailable and I think she's accepted that but she is a very feely touchy girl who is just fine with anything she can get from Kamila, because I never see her complain or put on a face of disappointment.

oui, ce n'est pas parce que kamila ne cède pas aux avances de kristy, qu'elle a peur!!! elle veut certainement rester fidèle à la personne qu'elle aime à l'extérieur, et c'est tout à son honneur!!! ;)

yes, it is not because kamila does not yield to kristy advances, she is afraid !!! she certainly wants to remain faithful to the person she loves outdoors, and it is to his credit !!! ;)

So has one of you guys got a copy of the script, or has this soapy been on before? Or maybe they are rehearsing for Days of Our Lives or similar.

Guest Rodney_X

Et moi qui pensait, que Kristy est la petite amie de Kamilia.....

J'ai tout faux....et de se fait, mes scénarios ne correspondent plus à la réalité

Et oui, c'est ainsi, chez RLC, je vais finir, par m'inscrire dans une école de Russe.

And I thought that Kristy is the girlfriend of Kamilia .....

I have it all wrong .... and is, my scripts do not correspond to reality

And yes, that is how, at RLC, I'll end by enroll in a Russian school.

So has one of you guys got a copy of the script, or has this soapy been on before? Or maybe they are rehearsing for Days of Our Lives or similar.

oh non, vous savez, c'est beaucoup moins compliqué que cela!!! il suffit d'avoir identifié kamila et kristy, et donc, connaître un peu plus leur vie, pour dire moins de connerie sur CC!!!! ::) ::) 8) 8)

oh no, you know, it is much less complicated than that !!! all you need is identified and kamila kristy, and therefore know a little more life, to say least bullshit on CC !!!! : :): :) 8) 8)

Guest vkyour

Christie's work

Question remains always baffles .. My questions

1 / first thing I did when it came

2 / Why would you like to touch the chilling Nora ill or Kamilaa

P / Why do before you go to sleep with a bottle of bear and what the

4 / graduated at a particular time, such as 12:00 pm and return at eight in the evening

PVC / why her face and always look attractive and rumored

The work done by massage Nora true

The second thing why you love chilling touch to it girl massage

This is the answer to all questions and place of work is http://www.clubmetropolitan.net/belleza/all/faciales#beauty-treatments

It is of a sensitive character lived alone, a good heart, because it sometimes be the opposite, a boiling afraid people love them and forget themselves and not selfish like Nora

Oh No!!  I think there are a few pages missing from my script...what am I going to do?

The storyline that some of you are putting out is a little pathetic.  We have absolutely no idea what is going on in the minds of these girls, let alone the motivations for their wants and needs.  It appears that we have no idea what is going on in our own minds.

This is all getting very sad gentlemen. 

What happened to the old days when one would just watch and listen and leave it at that?

Just Sayin'

Oh No!!  I think there are a few pages missing from my script...what am I going to do?

The storyline that some of you are putting out is a little pathetic.  We have absolutely no idea what is going on in the minds of these girls, let alone the motivations for their wants and needs.  It appears that we have no idea what is going on in our own minds.

What happened to the old days when one would just watch and listen and leave it at that?

Just Sayin'

Why do you even need audio?  Nobody can understand a fucking thing they are saying anyway!

Just Sayin'

Why do you even need audio?  Nobody can understand a fucking thing they are saying anyway!

Some of us can. And those of us that do are getting the whole "picture". So "go back in your hole".

Just Sayin'

Some of us can. And those of us that do are getting the whole "picture". So "go back in your hole".

And that's why, Snaky, we would like your knowledge and imput more often to keep us more correctly informed as to the truth!

Just Sayin'

I don't believe you do snaky, and if you do then why don't you keep the members of CC up to date with what all is said?  Is it because you don't want to add fuel to the fire because some of them might be right with their assumptions, or is it really because you don't know what the fuck they are saying?  Personally I wouldn't believe a single word that comes out of your forked tongue mouth!!  It would be to easy for you to profess you know what they are saying, but until you can prove it to me I'm just going to have to call you a liar!!  So do what snakes do best and hide from the soaring hawks above, you stupid piece of shit!!