New Girl Kristy

I don't know whose phone that Kristy was using to take photos of kamila,or if kamila was naked,and also what body part was photographed because I wasn't home to see it,but I thought to myself I can't wait until kristy and kamila go to bed tonight to see if they were going to be looking at the photos and videos that was taken during the day of each other,and what might they end up doing,so far kristy did her thing lets see what Kamila does next ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wait, she masturbated while on period? Man, she is a wild one :)

I have to add one thing about Kristy... The other day she was telling Kamila about her sexual experiment with a girl and... SHE DIDN'T ENJOY IT...

For all of you who think she is into girls that's not the case she prefers sex with a guy.

As usual, the first question I have to ask is "do you speak russian?"

As usual, the first question I have to ask is "do you speak russian?"

And another thing if she's not into girls, why does she keep going after Kamila's boobs and vagina, and take pictures of Kamila's breast and trying to kiss her all the time ?    (but Kamila doesn't mind in fact she even likes it,)  These girls are attracted to girls they may do more when not in the apt.  who knows?  That's my opinion and I respect it !!  Wake up and smell the cofee.i

In my opinion, something is holding Kamila, perhaps shyness or afraid to follow an unknown path, but she's at her limit, she will give up.

And Kristy will be very happy, i don't know whether she' sin to girls, but Kamila, she wants to f....

this is my my opinion for me if anyone was watching carla apt.when her friend was over.carla was joking with her giving her lapdances and everything cuddling with her and everything.but nothing happend.i think kami likes the cuddling,and kissing and i do think that when there are not in the apt.they do things from a little bit i watched yesturday where kami was kissing the inside of kristy legs and shit and by the way kristy was trying to kiss or make out with her seems a little obvious.plus the kissing on the neck that kristy was giving her.plus the finger sucking that was cazy plus the ass slapping.i think they have made out and have groped eachother but further then that i dont think it has gone.but who knows when the cams aint around what they do but i still love watching them.just my opinion.

Well since I like Kristy so much I got to step in here and try to save her reputation lol.

The song is by Skrillex and Diplo and is just feat. Justin Bieber

And I love that song too because whenever they play it at the club that's when the drunk white girls go crazy,and Mikey likes that lmaoo ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

She likes Justin Bieber!? Awww bummer, so she isn't perfect after all  ;D

• Upvote 1