New Girl Kristy

Damn you Kristy lmaoo!!!!! :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I was driving home through the city today,when I saw something that made me do a huge illegal u-turn on a major city street,my SUV went up on the sidewalk and I almost ran over some pedestrians waiting for the bus,and the curb made my car jump so hard the subwoofer in the back almost went flying through the glass window,thank god that box weighs 180 pounds lmaoo. ;D ;D ;D ;D

What made me do all that you might ask,There were some Hispanic people in a shopping mall parking lot,with a pickup truck full of Watermelons 3 for $5  ;D ;D ;D ;D

So I got 6 watermelons lol,thanks a lot Kristy,now for the rest of my life,and I'm pretty sure some of you guys too on CC,every time we see a watermelon,I bet that Kristy is gonna come to mind lol. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

WE SHOULD ALL HAVE BEEN PLAYING A DRINKING GAME ALL ALONG GUYS!!!

Whenever Kristy takes a bite of a watermelon,we take a shot.!!!

Whenever Kamila or Kristy touch their honey pots,whether to scratch,poke, rub,tickle,masturbate,basically anytime their hands touch down there we take a shot.!!

Anytime Kamila texts on her phone Shot!!

Anytime Kristy puts that bag on her head Shot!!

Anytime Kamila eats fish or shrimp Shot!!

Anytime The girls go to the balcony Shot!!!

Yeah we would all be fucked up in less than an hour!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Upvote 1

Damn you Kristy lmaoo!!!!! :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I was driving home through the city today,when I saw something that made me do a huge illegal u-turn on a major city street,my SUV went up on the sidewalk and I almost ran over some pedestrians waiting for the bus,and the curb made my car jump so hard the subwoofer in the back almost went flying through the glass window,thank god that box weighs 180 pounds lmaoo. ;D ;D ;D ;D

What made me do all that you might ask,There were some Hispanic people in a shopping mall parking lot,with a pickup truck full of Watermelons 3 for $5  ;D ;D ;D ;D

So I got 6 watermelons lol,thanks a lot Kristy,now for the rest of my life,and I'm pretty sure some of you guys too on CC,every time we see a watermelon,I bet that Kristy is gonna come to mind lol. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

WE SHOULD ALL HAVE BEEN PLAYING A DRINKING GAME ALL ALONG GUYS!!!

Whenever Kristy takes a bite of a watermelon,we take a shot.!!!

Whenever Kamila or Kristy touch their honey pots,whether to scratch,poke, rub,tickle,masturbate,basically anytime their hands touch down there we take a shot.!!

Anytime Kamila texts on her phone Shot!!

Anytime Kristy puts that bag on her head Shot!!

Anytime Kamila eats fish or shrimp Shot!!

Anytime The girls go to the balcony Shot!!!

Yeah we would all be fucked up in less than an hour!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

je ne sais pas si vous en avez l'habitude, mais dans le sud de la France, en été, le melon et la pastèque sont très appréciés!!! mais je n'ai jamais vu quelqu'un en manger autant que kristy!!!!

I do not know if you have used, but in the south of France in summer melon and watermelon are very much appreciated !!! but I have never seen someone eat as much as kristy !!!! :D :D

You know it was so amazing watching Kamila and Kristy touch and stroke each other today on the couch,it probably got both ladies a little hot,bothered  and horny, :P :P :P :P you could see that every time Kristy's fingers went between Kamila's thigh how kamila always closed her eyes smiled and let Kristy work her magic fingers,after a while Kristy couldn't take it anymore she got up and sat on the floor next to the couch and started eating her favorite WATERMELONS ;D ;D,but then Kamila started stroking the back of her neck,after a while the ladies both went to the bathroom to brush their teeth and get ready for bed.

Kamila tried to go to sleep at first but kept tossing and turning,the next thing I saw was Kamila putting the blanket between her legs,and started to grind on it aa little,and the started grinding harder and harder,till she couldn't take it anymore and she reached over and grabbed her phone and the lotion bottle and gave herself an orgasm.

Then she took her thong panties off and went into the bathroom to wash her kitty,then came back into her room and put those sexy shorts on and went to sleep like you see in the honey pot photo lol.

Then skip over to Kristy's room she was on her phone this entire time almost like she was waiting for kamila to get done so that she could start her session,it seemed like she had a little difficulty with getting to climax while watching the video that she chose on her phone,I'm not really sure if she came or not but the way she does it so fast,it could be a possibility,anyway she then went to the bathroom came back to her room and then went to sleep.......end of the narration and their night ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)

• Upvote 1