New Girl Kristy

I hope it's obvious now that the only person Kamila cares about is Kamila. Everything else is an act.

Emotions are too spontaneous and real to be an act.If it is an act she needs to catch the next flight to Hollywood to become a star.

Unlike some here, I make no claim to understand what the relationship is between these two. From what I HAVE observed, however it looks like Kamila plays the role of older sister. Kristy seems quite immature to me. The question of what both these young women are doing in terms of living what seems to be a pointless life can wait for another day.

Unlike some here, I make no claim to understand what the relationship is between these two. From what I HAVE observed, however it looks like Kamila plays the role of older sister. Kristy seems quite immature to me. The question of what both these young women are doing in terms of living what seems to be a pointless life can wait for another day.

Maybe they're just trying to survive and make it as human beings and at the same time enjoy life as much as possible.

LOL  A pointless life?

So what's the point of life then?

Work, education, family, accomplishment. So many things life has to offer other than sleeping till the afternoon and spending your day doing nothing. I enjoy watching their exploits but I suspect my vision is compromised by having participated in the raising of two amazing women of great accomplishment.

Work, education, family, accomplishment. So many things life has to offer other than sleeping till the afternoon and spending your day doing nothing. I enjoy watching their exploits but I suspect my vision is compromised by having participated in the raising of two amazing women of great accomplishment.

Young girls in the prime of their life get to enjoy the summer in Barcelona rent free and I'm guessing most expenses paid...let that sink in for a moment.

..and you think they should be busy with work, career and children during their stay? LMAO

I know most Americans don't get a lot of time off for holidays but come on lets get real here.                       

Young girls in the prime of their life get to enjoy the summer in Barcelona rent free and I'm guessing most expenses paid...let that sink in for a moment.

..and you think they should be busy with work, career and children during their stay? LMAO

I know most Americans don't get a lot of time off for holidays but come on lets get real here.                     

Trust me, don't think they are not working on their careers while they are in Barcelona!  You just might not like the career path they have chosen!!