New Girl Kristy

i am obliged to say you that there is a broblem between the two girls now because they don't speak one to the other and kami stay in her room

Yep, there seems to be a problem in the Golden Girls apartment. They met eachother briefly in the kitchen and didn't say a word. Now Kristy is out to the beach alone.

Where is Nora when you need her  :D

..and you think they should be busy with work, career and children during their stay? LMAO

I dunno, Kamila did meet a photographer for a session in the early hours of the morning.

He might have taken some photo's as well...

That time of the month is about to start, the beginning of the previous about 28-29 days now. Kristy just bought tampons or pantiliners. I hope it does not make it more difficult to get over the dispute with Kamila.

I do not lie, I saw her stop at Kristy's door and look at her-don't know if she said anything though cause my speakers are off.  But Kristy was moving her foot alot. She did that just before going downstairs.  Get your facts strait!!Please.

I saw it too! Kami tried to sit on the bed but Kristy didn't let her so they exchanged a couple of words and Kami left with a look of discouragement on her face saying something that seemed like "ok, if you want to take it like this" or "I can't do nothing more for you"!

Come on Kristy..........what Kami did to you couldn't be all that bad.  Please go downstairs and make-up !

You two are born friends and should probably be lovers also. Kami has some wine waiting for you two to make up ! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Come on Kristy..........what Kami did to you couldn't be all that bad.  Please go downstairs and make-up !

You two are born friends and should probably be lovers also. Kami has some wine waiting for you two to make up ! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

There are 2 words in any language that work miracles-I'M SORRY!