New Girl Kristy

Guest toomeelee

poor kristy some idiot post some info about her ..... name and other things so she is very upset thats what happened

Team Kristy all the way, Whispering with Nora and nodding up towards Kristy, Didn't even say goodbye to her, Just cold.

I do not lie, I saw her stop at Kristy's door and look at her-don't know if she said anything though cause my speakers are off.  But Kristy was moving her foot alot. She did that just before going downstairs.  Get your facts strait!!Please.

Wow!! I can't believe the resentment towards Kami. Personally, I like both girls and Kristy may just have a tummy bug and want's a quiet night in. Kami to me seemed concerned for Kristy when she was whispering to Nora and may have suggested she go check on her. I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow they're back cuddling again. Just my opinion folks.

I do not lie, I saw her stop at Kristy's door and look at her-don't know if she said anything though cause my speakers are off.  But Kristy was moving her foot alot. She did that just before going downstairs.  Get your facts strait!!Please.

From the time they came in Kammi went up twice, Kristy was upset so Kammi left, One other time Kammi did peep in, All this was before she got the phone call, After she changed she left her room had her phone in her hand and was looking down at it, turned left and went downstairs, there was no movement what so ever towards her right, That was the only thing I was looking to see, Kristy was awake and she would have seen that if she had entered the room.

I like you guys but my head is going to explode with this sensitivity. As Tom Leykus would say, moderators "blow me up" ban me. I will die like Obi Won, and Aniken Skywalker for the sake of mankind. Better than listen to dudes drivel like high school girls. I'm banned!

Don Corleone- "I want you to act like a man!"

Jay Z- "Sensitive thugs, yall all need hugs"

Love yall, take a breath

Yep, team Kristy all the way. It seems very sellfish of Kammi that she is going out to meet someone and leave her friend, who is clearly upset about something, alone at home.

Let's hope that Nora has a heart and speak with Kristy.

Like I said, some fucking friend she is.