RUSSIAN LANGUAGE TRANSLATION!!

She told this detailed story to Kristy loud enough, in livingroom, seems like she wants to hear her ex-boyfriend and all viewers... :-\

She also was in best mood ever, singing and dancing in the kitchen, she told her story indeed very loud, no chance for a mistranslation there  ;)

She also was in best mood ever, singing and dancing in the kitchen, she told her story indeed very loud, no chance for a mistranslation there  ;)

..which, if the translation is correct, would be a real shitty thing to do, knowing your (ex)-boyfriend might be watching.

Continuation of the relation. I will be writing in short sentences. For the translator it should be simpler.

Kamila met on the beach with the person about which I wrote earlier. I think that it is some well-known photographer which of the previous evening arrived from Moscow (11 p.m.). He comes from Russia. Girls probably went to the airport in order to meet with him last evvening (night). Perhaps it is the same photographer with which they wanted to meet about 2 weeks earlier . Then he didn't find the time for them. Kamila said that he travels often. He became interested in only Kamila. Of Krista complained for this reason. She said she also had a pretty ass. The photographer did photographs for Kamila on the beach. Of the following day he will leave Barcelona and he wuld like to meet Kamila about 3 a.m. to say goodbye to her. Earlier he had some other meeting. I didn't hear the hour of his departure. Probably 2 or 3 p.m. We will see what time Kamila will come back. She asked Krista whether Kamila intended to go to bed with him.

Kamila answered that he didn't intend to sleep with every guy. Kamila didn't meet from Sergio that day!!!.

Later the conversation was continiue at downstairs. Girls still walked between the living room and the kitchen. Apart from that the Internet interrupted me.  J can write about  two important fragments of the conversation.

Kamila talked about the conversation with the woman about renting a room in Barcelona. The woman asked whether for a few days or for a long time. Kamila answered, that for a long time.

The other fragment is regarding the her boyfriend in Moscow. Kamila said, that when she had left Moscow he asked for when she intends to come back to Russia. Kamila said he didn't know. Then he asked whether she still felt something towards him. Kamila didn't answer explicitly.

Thats all for today morning.

As we can see Kamila is preparing to the long stay in Barcelona. He doesn't want to come back to Russia.

I hope that this text is better then previous.

Guest joshua1584

Continuation of the relation. I will be writing in short sentences. For the translator it should be simpler.

Kamila met on the beach with the person about which I wrote earlier. I think that it is some well-known photographer which of the previous evening arrived from Moscow (11 p.m.). He comes from Russia. Girls probably went to the airport in order to meet with him last evvening (night). Perhaps it is the same photographer with which they wanted to meet about 2 weeks earlier . Then he didn't find the time for them. Kamila said that he travels often. He became interested in only Kamila. Of Krista complained for this reason. She said she also had a pretty ass. The photographer did photographs for Kamila on the beach. Of the following day he will leave Barcelona and he wuld like to meet Kamila about 3 a.m. to say goodbye to her. Earlier he had some other meeting. I didn't hear the hour of his departure. Probably 2 or 3 p.m. We will see what time Kamila will come back. She asked Krista whether Kamila intended to go to bed with him.

Kamila answered that he didn't intend to sleep with every guy. Kamila didn't meet from Sergio that day!!!.

Later the conversation was continiue at downstairs. Girls still walked between the living room and the kitchen. Apart from that the Internet interrupted me.  J can write about  two important fragments of the conversation.

Kamila talked about the conversation with the woman about renting a room in Barcelona. The woman asked whether for a few days or for a long time. Kamila answered, that for a long time.

The other fragment is regarding the her boyfriend in Moscow. Kamila said, that when she had left Moscow he asked for when she intends to come back to Russia. Kamila said he didn't know. Then he asked whether she still felt something towards him. Kamila didn't answer explicitly.

As we can see Kamila is preparing to the long stay in Barcelona. He doesn't want to come back to Russia.

Thanks for the translation. Sending you a pm

Thanks for the translation. Sending you a pm

Last part of ralation. Corrected.

The other fragment is regarding the her boyfriend in Moscow. Kamila said, that when she had left Moscow he asked for when she intends to come back to Russia. Kamila said she didn't know. Then he asked whether she still felt something towards him. Kamila didn't answer explicitly.

As we can see Kamila is preparing to the long stay in Barcelona. She doesn't want to come back to Russia.

WHAT IN THE HELL'S HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE. WHY IS ALL THIS CRAP IN THE "TRANSLATION" TOPIC?? IS THERE NOT ENOUGH OTHER TOPICS THAT ARE ALREADY STEAMING WITH SIMILAR BULLSHIT.

WHY THE HELL DOES IT BOTHER YOU SO MUCH A LITTLE ANAL ARE WE??

WHY THE HELL DOES IT BOTHER YOU SO MUCH A LITTLE ANAL ARE WE??

He is in self denial.

There are always a few commenters who call everything crap and everybody who is commenting idiots.

YET, they are here every day visiting the same threads and calling everybody out. It's a coping mechanism for the shame they must feel for being here  ;D

I agree with Bookmaster8 about being attracted to certain types and traits. Of all the things I have seen on RLC and even in my short time there I have seen a lot, one of the most appealing was seeing Kami cry over the movie they were watching one day.

Thanks again for your translation, man. You're the best! So nice to know at least something what's going on in this apartment. But for some of us it will be a reality check when it comes to our angel Kammi  :D

It turns out she is only human...shocking!  ;) She is just another young (Russian) girl trapped in this whole 'modelling' business filled with sleezy guys who take advantage of them. At least, that's the way I see it. But if this is the life she wants...go girl!

I mean, a famous photographer who wants 'to say goobye' to one of his models at 3 am? Because he had another meeting earlier...yeah, probably 'saying goodbye' to another model  :) On the other hand, it seems like a mayor upgrade from this Sergio fellow with his small apartment and minimum wage  :)

Ah well, I don't see her leaving Barcelona any time soon. The girl seems mesmerized by this 'lifestyle of the rich and famous'. And that's something she won't find easily back in mother Russia.

I can only hope things are working out for her.