RLC

HarleyFatboy

Wow oh Wow.... RLC just does not like the free people to view their site. I though about joining, but know not going too. My daily free time is up.  Their bad on them, I'll look for a better site else where.  To keep people viewing, you give a little to get a lot.  The free cams work just fine. Time limits really. Maybe they will charge more for time, even for the premium members, if all they are out for is more money. And standard members 6 rooms at six hour a day.  Or they are looking for more negatived publicity, something as negative goes a lot further down the road and people remember the worst then the good...

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 2mnywizards said:

Wow oh Wow.... RLC just does not like the free people to view their site. I though about joining, but know not going too. My daily free time is up.  Their bad on them, I'll look for a better site else where.  To keep people viewing, you give a little to get a lot.  The free cams work just fine. Time limits really. Maybe they will charge more for time, even for the premium members, if all they are out for is more money. And standard members 6 rooms at six hour a day.  Or they are looking for more negatived publicity, something as negative goes a lot further down the road and people remember the worst then the good...

I agree with you 2MW, but the problem is, is that all they are out for is money.   They provide a product to people hoping they are weak and will just keep forking over the doe to support them, and I was that person at one time but not anymore.   I like CC a lot but even it is starting to fade away from me due to the actions of RLC.   Those yacht cruising, nose up in the air, care all about me type of people, don't give a damn about anything else but money.   They will get theirs in the end!

RLC is a company, corporation, business, firm or whatever else you want to call them that denotes PROFIT! They are not a charity, non-profit, church or anything else that would give you the impression that they give away any products or services and value anything more than making money. The fact that a few of their apartments have free cams for a certain period of time should be considered a bonus and appreciated as such. There are ways around the time limits, but it takes some time and computer knowledge to figure them out, so either pay the cost of subscribing, spend the time to figure out how to "work around" the timeout issue, or just learn to live with it the way it is... your choice!

Archived