RLC

HarleyFatboy

Well I'm glad my RLC subscription ran out in Oct.

there is nothing in any of the apartments that has any interest for me.

I thought when they put the old Nora apartment back on it would be great again

how wrong was i there seems to be nobody living there.

it is more exciting to watch paint dry than RLC so I think i will delete the link.

Eh bien, je suis content de mon abonnement de RLC couru en octobre

il n'y a rien dans l'un des appartements qui a un intérêt pour moi.

Je pensais que quand ils ont mis l'ancien appartement Nora retour sur ce serait formidable nouveau

quelle erreur était i Il semble y avoir personne qui y vivent.

il est plus excitant à regarder la peinture sécher que RLC donc je pense que je vais supprimer le lien.

Bueno, yo estoy contento de mi suscripción RLC acabaron en octubre

no hay nada en cualquiera de los apartamentos que tiene algún interés para mí.

Pensé que cuando ponen el viejo apartamento Nora hacia atrás sería genial nuevo

lo malo fue que no parece haber nadie viviendo allí.

es más emocionante ver pintura seca de RLC, así que creo que voy a eliminar el vínculo.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess everyone else has noticed that RLC has blurred all thumbnails except for free ones in their attempt to limit pics of the thumbnails to be posted.

No one will post thumbnails of the blurred ones.

The free thumbnails there would be no real sense to post those. 

Give it time someone will figure a way to bypass the blur.

I guess everyone else has noticed that RLC has blurred all thumbnails except for free ones in their attempt to limit pics of the thumbnails to be posted.

Yep. I noticed that -- it's not that the highly pixelated captures bugged them -- it's more of a case of RLC prick-teasing prospective new members into subscribing. It's technically a decent business decision to protect their intellectual property.

I'd whine and moan but I don't subscribe so I have no skin in this game other than to hang out on the sidelines at CC and make inane and occasionally snarky comments.  :D

Yep. I noticed that -- it's not that the highly pixelated captures bugged them -- it's more of a case of RLC prick-teasing prospective new members into subscribing. It's technically a decent business decision to protect their intellectual property.

I'd whine and moan but I don't subscribe so I have no skin in this game other than to hang out on the sidelines at CC and make inane and occasionally snarky comments.  :D

There's quite a few sitting on the sidelines. The bleachers are over crowded.  :lmao:

what do you guys think ???

I personally think it's a load of crap in RLC's current state!!  It's just another way for them to scam more money off of people for a below average product.  You can have the motion detection and rest of the so called bells and whistles for all I care!!

what do you guys think ???

The way I take it is if you pay the Standard Membership of $30 you only get access to all the cams that are not Premium. You can still access Premium but you're only limited to the free cams like the free users get and all the rest of the rooms are locked.

If you pay the $45 Premium then you get access to them all.

The way I take it is if you pay the Standard Membership of $30 you only get access to all the cams that are not Premium. You can still access Premium but you're only limited to the free cams like the free users get and all the rest of the rooms are locked.

strange that sinse the 7appartment on premium came online that RLC  are now calling them bonus appartments on the join page at RLC , it never used to state bonus appartments ????? yet in there replies to the FAQ there reply was PREMIUM options are to do with the added extras screens motion detectors etc no mention  of bonus appartments

I hear what you're saying but I believe the price is way to steep for what you get!

strange that sinse the 7appartment on premium came online that RLC  are now calling them bonus appartments on the join page at RLC , it never used to state bonus appartments ????? yet in there replies to the FAQ there reply was PREMIUM options are to do with the added extras screens motion detectors etc no mention  of bonus appartments

I don't know how they operate as I am not a paid subscriber to their service. The best way to get clarification is to contact the RLC support team.

I can't see what's the difference between Premium and Standard is as all apartments do the same thing 75% of their life is their face stuck in an iPad, iPhone or laptop.

Instead of it being Reallifecam it should be real life scam.

Archived