RLC

HarleyFatboy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worry not. RLC is not static, it is dynamic, an on-going process. Besides, all joys in life are transitory.

They'll come up with something that strikes your fancy. They usually do. And it usually comes with a pair of nice tits included. In the meantime, accept a bit of downtime.

And cough up your $12 for CC and a few pecans for your squirrel friend... Geeze, CC people are such cheap bastards!

I'm going to join the new RLC-    Revolt Leading to Change  against the RLC (Real Life Cam) management.  And I started by cancelling my subscription ending on 9/27 until things are changed for the better

My subscription ended earlier this week. After Kamila and Kristy left, I found there was no other apartment that I felt was worth the monthly fee. Now, with the Barcelona apartment gone completely, I guess there won't be a steady flow of good-looking women to enjoy.

If RLC ever gets the quality of the site back up to where it was when I joined back in March of this year, I'll sign-up again. But, I really miss the parade of beauties that came through the Barcelona house (even if they didn't show as much skin as the permanent residents in the other apartments).

A Star Wars reference from TBG!  I'm impressed... may the Force be with you.

:)

Strictly coincidental, sir. I never saw any of the Star Wars movies, nor will I ever. The newest movie that I think I've seen is MiB III. And that's only cuz I like Tommy Lee Jones. Gruff old bastard.

wether members think RLC is worth the money is immaterial as RLC continues to grow ,its an entity with a hunger for suckers ,it draws them in and gets them addicted , just like any other recreational drug (and thats what RLC is ).ok some addicts can kick the habit ,but for every one that does two more take up the habit ,If  we was all to be honest with ourselves if we are here on a fan forum ,then we are still addicted , we are still looking for the ultimate high ,wether we pay for it or we get high of another members freebie , pics gifs and freecams keep the week coming back, and the hardened junkies will pay for RLC no matter the cost as we need our daily fix , So come on guys admit it , RLC keeps you coming back !

wether members think RLC is worth the money is immaterial as RLC continues to grow ,its an entity with a hunger for suckers ,it draws them in and gets them addicted , just like any other recreational drug (and thats what RLC is ).ok some addicts can kick the habit ,but for every one that does two more take up the habit ,If  we was all to be honest with ourselves if we are here on a fan forum ,then we are still addicted , we are still looking for the ultimate high ,wether we pay for it or we get high of another members freebie , pics gifs and freecams keep the week coming back, and the hardened junkies will pay for RLC no matter the cost as we need our daily fix , So come on guys admit it , RLC keeps you coming back !

You are absolutely right mrmagoo and because you are 100% accurate in your assessment, RLC will never change!  People are weak with this sort of drug, could be worse in some cases than the real thing!  There are the hardcore people out there that will continue to pay long after the sight is off the internet just hoping that by continuing to pay it will come back LOL.  Sad but true!!  It will be the same ole shit with RLC until people do something to make them want to change!!!

The news letter that came out is not totally clear to me, is Nora & Dipstick gone or are they not, only time will tell.  If they are gone and it's truly only an all girls apartment with only themselves as the police over each other, how is that going to work?  Will they be gone all the time partying or to the beach or f@#king off camera, etc etc?  I'm sure there will be far more time away from the apartment than there will be in the apartment!!  Is the apartment gone and when it comes back, is it going to be the same apartment that just disappeared for days or a totally new apartment in a different location?  The fact is unless one of you that's posts here on a regular basis is an RLC spy and comes forth with some concrete facts, the rest of us will never know until the curtain opens.

I will never give another penny to RLC, I thought it would be tough to live without them but it's only allowed me more time and freedom away from them.  Yes I participate on CC allot but it's only due to the people, there is a good mix of people on this forum and it keeps it entertaining!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived