RLC

HarleyFatboy

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

I decided to post this here, just in case it turns out to be a heated discussion!

Have you ever thought what a million dollars would mean to these people?   Right now they are living high on the hog.....that means damn good.    They take out there yacht and have parties and entertain guest on a regular basis when the weather is right.   A million dollars must feel like 20 million dollars to these people.....they are the high rollers, not knowing what to do with all that money!   Eventually the money will run out and it will be a slow burn for them.....they will see it happening but they will say to each other......just bring Efim and gf over and let them have sex.....it will be alright!    Let K&K do anything sexy and it will be alright.   Tell M&S to have sex with the Italian girl....that will buy us at least a couple of months.   They have everybody hooked and they know it!    They know how to pull out all the stops when the price of fuel for their big boat goes up!    At the rate they are going, it will catch up to them eventually!!    The bottom line is that Nora and whom ever she is with will feel no pain when this occurs.   Nora is for Nora and that will never change!   I love her to death....she is sexy, knows how to play the game.....she's been there and done that if you will.   She is the most prolific part of RLC hands down!!

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Sick of people referring to a woman's pussy as a kitty or a honeypot. Blah!

So as woman, you obviously would rather hear it referred to as the Mighty Puss?  The absolute 1 thing in a mans life that can wreck it forever!

PS.....You are a female right?  Who know's these days!  i might need to check to be sure :)

I call it a pussy. Always have, always will. But if she is nice and young and pretty, I refer to the whole girl as a 'honeydripper'.

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The absolute 1 thing in a mans life that can wreck it forever!

Man, you got that one right. 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I'm a M2F preop trans, but that's beside the point. It's a pussy, cunt, fuckhole or similar.  

Hence the name Amy3?   Just messing with you lol.....good luck with that!   As for calling it any of the words you mentioned, I'm all for it but sometimes the guys just want to be too nice to the girls in my opinion.  At the same time though, I'm not advocating for a bunch of rude descriptions or name calling......just saying.

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It just seems so childish to me, but I can see what you mean. It's hard for me to understand how someone could be on RLC and remain innocent. These people can't possibly be so delicate. 

I totally agree with you but many will never!!

Calling a girl or her pussy a cunt in my day was seriously taboo. One could be totally ostracized from any gathering for saying that. That's why I like pussy. It just rolls off of the tongue and lips better. Pussy sounds classy. Cunt is way too final. Like bitch or whore, you just never used that terminology. 

Saying, 'Lay back and spread 'em bitch and let me suck your cunt', just ain't that cool.

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

Calling a girl or her pussy a cunt in my day was seriously taboo. One could be totally ostracized from any gathering for saying that. That's why I like pussy. It just rolls off of the tongue and lips better. Pussy sounds classy. Cunt is way too final. Like bitch or whore, you just never used that terminology. 

Saying, 'Lay back and spread 'em bitch and let me suck your cunt', just ain't that cool.

My wife agrees that pussy is fine.

Archived