RLC

HarleyFatboy

I was watching last week and in the thumbnails, there was the occasional extra row. One of the t-nails was Dasha in the shower. I never knew it, but she has a huge tat on her lower stomach that runs side to side and from under her rib cage to near the pubic area.

I have never seen her in the shower and didn't know who it was because her hair was just hanging wet. When she walked out to the kitchen I recognized the room and then her. I just thought, Wow, I never saw that one.

Again, to each their own. We can't all like the same thing.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that girls with the classic tramp stamp scrolled across their ass are very considerate in this quiet warning that they seem to bear.  It is no less as effective a warning as the more audible sounds that a rattler might display when a person is approaching certain danger with them as well.

In short it says,.. CAUTION!  I am a very loose girl that has been passed around a number of times with some of the scuzziest guys you could possibly imagine, and if you don't relish the idea of having a number of hypodermic needles stuck in your cock afterwards, then you had better just walk on by or just stick with third base only, and then quickly wash and sanitize your hands immediately afterwards.   

And this sometimes colorful, silent, warning just always seems to radiate out loud and clear to me.

They could do no better than if they had a picture of a Venus Fly-Trap tattooed over their pussy or across their ass!

So do be careful fellas, as..  They are the silent killers of the once happy dick!

I think that girls with the classic tramp stamp scrolled across their ass are very considerate in this quiet warning that they seem to bear.  It is no less as effective a warning as the more audible sounds that a rattler might display when a person is approaching certain danger with them as well.

In short it says,.. CAUTION!  I am a very loose girl that has been passed around a number of times with some of the scuzziest guys you could possibly imagine, and if you don't relish the idea of having a number of hypodermic needles stuck in your cock afterwards, then you had better just walk on by or just stick with third base only, and then quickly wash and sanitize your hands immediately afterwards.   

And this sometimes colorful, silent, warning just always seems to radiate out loud and clear to me.

They could do no better than if they had a picture of a Venus Fly-Trap tattooed over their pussy or across their ass!

So do be careful fellas, as..  They are the silent killers of the once happy dick!

Couldn't have said it better myself!

To answer the question, no RLC is not worth the price. The only apartments I would want to watch are Maya/Stepan, Adriana/Daniel, and maybe Nina/Kira if they would have a more interesting sex life as in more experimentation with couple swapping and more threesomes, as I don't have any interest in regular lesbian sex. But paying $30 a month for 2-3 apartments is ridiculous. Paying $45 a month is just beyond absurd, especially when none of the 3 premium apartments are worth a damn.

I took advantage of RLC's special offer of 3 months for the price of 2. Premium.

that was a month ago now stuck with 2 months of not very interesting apartments,  and it seems that a lot of them are in barcelona?

Well, because RLC has gone downhill and nothing more to hold my interest since K&K departure, after over 7 mos I cancelled my Premium Subscription to RLC.  Paying a monthly fee as a continuing member of $44.95US and not being offered the buy 2 get 3 offer that new subscribers get, irritated me also. Not that anyone really cares. !! I was hoping that the new arrivals in Jitka and Marek apt and especially thought Jenny would be more adapted since she was here before, and Nikky would be a good addition.  None of that is true. It seems that by watching the number of posts in here and the active participants, which has significantly declined, guess I am not the only one that feels like I do.  If and when RLC gets it act together, I may consider re-subscribing. fUntil that time I am just a lurker of the free cams!!!.

Archived