RLC

HarleyFatboy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are trying to get the girls to quit smoking cigarettes, I suspect you'll need to give them something healthier to suck on while they go through withdrawals.

This could be very hard work for you, so let me know if you need some help with them.  :P

I've been gone for a week and came home for one day just long enough to pick up my welding machine and catch up on CC.  Well, after reading several posts and looking at a few posted pictures, I can see that I am still not missing a darn thing except for giving my opinions in the apartment threads.  Sorry if nobody agrees but RLC is losing the battle in time!!

Yeah, but it gives us something to talk shit about.

LOL that's true I guess, but couldn't you talk shit about new tenants in several apartments?  The one apartment that keeps RLC somewhat going is Nora's and it has become sickening if you ask me.  I just wish that RLC would kick both of those girls out of the apartment and bring in new ones!!!  That apartment is one of the most boring of all now a days. 

As long as that rancid bitch Nora isn't there, I like watching the two lezzies in training. They were having a good time yesterday. Kristy so much wants to nail Kami, but Kami is too shy or scared, I don't know which. Kristy was trying to lick her all over and Kami would curl up or laugh and push her away.

Unless of course it's all an act as some claim the whole site is.

As long as that rancid bitch Nora isn't there, I like watching the two lezzies in training. They were having a good time yesterday. Kristy so much wants to nail Kami, but Kami is too shy or scared, I don't know which. Kristy was trying to lick her all over and Kami would curl up or laugh and push her away.

Unless of course it's all an act as some claim the whole site is.

I'll have to take your word for it because I don't even watch the free cams anymore.  As for the act part of it, if there was a voting machine for it being an act or genuine, I'd have to vote it an ACT all the way!  I find both girls to be boring now and childish especially Kami from what I've read and seen pictures of on CC.  I'm just ready for them to be gone so I can at least watch the free cams again LOL.

I guess I'm partial to them because they aren't covered with these gross ink blots all over their bodies. Little ones like Carla has, I can overlook, but that shit like Maya and Dasha have, to me is just disgusting.

Simply my opinion. Others may like it, your mileage may vary.

I guess I'm partial to them because they aren't covered with these gross ink blots all over their bodies. Little ones like Carla has, I can overlook, but that shit like Maya and Dasha have, to me is just disgusting.

To me it would be like fucking a comic book, or wrapping your dick around the funny papers.   

If you have read any of my posts then you must know that I totally disagree with the ink spots!!  I do not like them on girls at all, a little one that is unseen is OK but the gaudy ones like Maya & Dasha have are gross to me!  It makes them look like a comic book tramp in my opinion!

I personally prefer women with tattoo's over women that don't have them but only if I like the specific tats. Maya's tat is kinda dumb because of the placement. Dasha's tat is dumb because it's just awkward looking. Maya is still my #1 favorite girl on RLC although I never look at their apartment (or really any apartment) anymore.

As for Kami and Kristy, my opinion on them still stands strong; they are not lesbians in the slightest. Only one of two possible scenarios are accurate, either neither one of them are into each other and only flirt with each other for the viewers, OR in the less likely option in my opinion, Kristy MIGHT want to hook up with Kami. In any case, it will never happen and the whole act of them dancing around the possibility has gotten too boring to keep my interest.

Archived