Nora, Jenny & Nikki - Pictures Split#1

RLC is a waste of money , once in awhile you might get lucky and see something or you see what someone in shower lol HALF DRESSED and top it off the time difference . most the time I don't see them at home or asleep so I closed my account.

There is only one couch worth looking at and it's not the first picture  :no:

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

The difference between Curly, Leora, Nelly, and people like Nikki, is not slutiness, it's self-confidence. They own their nakedness, and are happy with it.

I'm just using this photo for reference,because if RLC has now implemented a no nudity rule,I guess Curly didn't get the Memo yet. So it just has to be the choice of the other tenants to do as they please

:yeahbaby:  :drool:

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I'm just using this photo for reference,because if RLC has now implemented a no nudity rule,I guess Curly didn't get the Memo yet. So it just has to be the choice of the other tenants to do as they please

:yeahbaby:  :drool:

OH come on Curly!! You are deliberately covering your clit!!! That is just not going to do :haha: :haha: :haha:

Busted!!! As usual good catch Rivotril........by the way curly was just trying to masturbate a little for those who didn't see it,damn I was beginning to think that lesbians never masturbated,at least not the ones in these apartments. :drool: