Nora, Jenny & Nikki - Pictures Split#1

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

So, I guess nudity is no longer allowed on RLC? How can RLC bring new tenants in who absolutely refuse to be seen nude?

It's also spreading to the other apartments. Even Leora and Paul had sex today completely under the sheets. If I didn't already know who lived there, I wouldn't have known who it was.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

:wtf:

It's a fucking shame. How can RLC charge 45$/month to see a tenant showering with her panties. That is 10 times worst than sex under cover.

Each day that girl is shyer than the previous day. That girl must be fired  !!!!

:lmao: None of us can even tell if that twat smells like tuna,because we have never and will never see her pussy.

Just like how the weather is changing from summer to winter,so is RLC,all the girls are now back home with their families,and as you guys may have noticed,RLC USES A SMALL GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO ARE FRIENDS AND KNOW EACH OTHER.

It's like an inner circle of friends who hook each other up with one of these apartments,think Dasha and Nora,it's like RLC isn't even trying to go find fresh faces or someone who is not related or already friends with the tenants who live here,this is going to be a long boring period of months until they take action and do something about it after they start losing even the most die hard subscribers,it doesn't even make sense or is even worth it to bitch or complain,because unless it's a technical issue with the cameras they pretty much don't listen to us whine and moan about how fucking boring this place has become.Just look at the pages all the contributors like myself have been on vacation because there ain't shit worth recording anymore,And I can clearly see now that it was just one apartment that was carrying all the others on it's back this whole damn time.

:shithappens:

Ol' Tuna Twat.

It's a fucking shame. How can RLC charge 45$/month to see a tenant showering with her panties. That is 10 times worst than sex under cover.

Each day that girl is shyer than the previous day. That girl must be fired  !!!!

esto es peor que tapar las camaras , por que se esta riendo de nosotros , si no quieres enseñar el coño metete a monja en un convento . que se vaya de españa a su pueblo .

You can thank Bruno Mars for that,not only is she conservative,I think that she is just here for a paycheck and easy money,all she basically has to do is show her face and exist by walking around a little bit,sleeping or eating in front of the cameras and that would qualify in RLC's book as real life activities.

Why they would get a female that has a boyfriend,and a jealous one who doesn't want her to show or do anything on camera,I will never figure that shit out,these are desperate times for RLC and they are taking desperate measures,they can't get anyone interesting so they had to settle for someone related or just friends with Nora,and bring back a girl who was willing to be here and had no Visa issues.  :idk: