Nora, Jenny & Nikki - Pictures Split#1

So we waited for 24 hours for the apartment to come back online for this bullshit?, you could have kept that shit off if this is the best that they could come up with.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Why did they bring back jenny and this boring ass chick?

Why the hell is the camera moved in Dasha's apartment that faced the couch?

Why is it that every time I look at Zoya and Levs apartment,Zoya is always sitting off to the side while Lev is always cuddled up to this chick,that just looks weird and very awkward?

Why is Curly such a cock tease lol,and why is blue still buming at this apartment and not earning her free living by doing something interesting ?

Why is the new apartment so damn useless and boring?

Why do we have 10 useless apartments?

When do I get my money back for this months bullshit activities?  :wtf:

Guest bobbyjoe

do like me euromike,return with the free cameras,in this moment it's not reallifecam it' hidemylifecam !

rlc is in bad period with the departure of kami/kristy and before  alina and diana.

the new appartment with jitka and jenny/nikki are not very attractive for watching.

j try search interesting appartment with this 12 rlc propose but j have find just one or two (adrianna and maybe sabrina)

She is actually obsessed with not showing her body. Yet she knows these are voyeur apartments. One interesting thing though, Jenny and Nikki may have gone out clubbing together. They actually get along somewhat. Certainly, Nikki can do better than the young spanish guy.

WHEN WILL RLC FIX THIS BULLSHIT? THIS IS REDICULOUS.THE PEOPLE WHO PAY THEIR PREMIUMS DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS.THOSE WOMEN SHOULD KNOW WHAT KIND OF SITE THIS IS AND WHAT THE VIEWERS WANT FROM THEM.I DO NOT WANT TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION THATS NOT THE CASE.THEY SHOULD NOT BE THERE.

WHEN WILL RLC FIX THIS BULLSHIT? THIS IS REDICULOUS.THE PEOPLE WHO PAY THEIR PREMIUMS DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS.THOSE WOMEN SHOULD KNOW WHAT KIND OF SITE THIS IS AND WHAT THE VIEWERS WANT FROM THEM.I DO NOT WANT TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION THATS NOT THE CASE.THEY SHOULD NOT BE THERE.

Agreed.  I don't want to leave either; however, if this hiding from the cams continues, I will move on down the road.  Sad to have to say...I have liked this site very much, and I know that there are highs and lows, but this is kind of insulting to all of us.

Agreed.  I don't want to leave either; however, if this hiding from the cams continues, I will move on down the road.  Sad to have to say...I have liked this site very much, and I know that there are highs and lows, but this is kind of insulting to all of us.

And that's the whole problem. As long as people pay their membership fee every month, nothing will change. Why should they?

I'm not telling people to cancel their membership like I did, but if you want change that is the only way. Sad but true.

RLC is pushing their project to it's limits right now. To see how far they can go without losing money. 

Guest bobbyjoe

And that's the whole problem. As long as people pay their membership fee every month, nothing will change. Why should they?

I'm not telling people to cancel their membership like I did, but if you want change that is the only way. Sad but true.

RLC is pushing their project to it's limits right now. To see how far they can go without losing money.

j agree,j think the rlc concept start to be used by this all bad recent casting(jitka,jenny,nikki),

j wait a reaction from rlc team or they gonna loose many members for sure.

the first priority is the quality casting and many turnover too,my opinion

You are always ask where my money

This is my answer Nikki take this your money and go to the best resort in Barcelona this is a conditional agreement in this apartment :shithappens: :shithappens: :shithappens: :shithappens: :shithappens: :shithappens: :shithappens: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: