Nora, Jenny & Nikki - Pictures Split#1

This is Nikki who hides as much as possible. If i must give her a score it's 4pts on 20. 4pts because she has a nice ass with her tiny short.

For Jenny, she hides a little and have very quick nudity but at least we have something . I give her 9 on 20. I think if she was with a not shy girl as Kristie, she could raises to a 13 or even 14.

To pay a premium membership, i want at least 14/20 girls

I'm not a member and haven't watched but very little of the free cams, but from what i've read and pictures i've seen, I'm glad I'm not out any more money for this type of garbage!

For those of you that think RLC doesn't read what is posted on CC, go look at the bathroom in Adriana & Daniels apartment.  Apparently you can't see them sitting on the toilet anymore and according to my friend, he tells me that someone on CC made mention of it and the next thing you know they either changed out the glass or painted it or something to that effect.  I will look to see if I can find what somebody might have said about it before it was changed.

Quote from: DashaFan on August 05, 2015, 10:16:00 AM

It's what I've been wanting to see on RLC, and with bathroom I mean toilet, I want to see Dasha, Suzan, Carla and Carina/Sabrina ( curly one?) pee.  I want to see the urine stream, not just see them sit on the commode and otherwise not see anything.

Quote from: StnCld

You'll never see that in any apartment on RLC.  The only closet thing you'll get to potty on RLC is Adriana & Daniels apartment. You can see their toilet through the shaded glass partition on the left side where the shower is.  Dasha's toilet is beside the tub but the shower curtain ia always blocking the cam from viewing it.

Both me and Niki were both bored out of our fucking mind at the same time,I was yawning and she was yawning,she was boring the hell outta me and her own damn self.    :dwarf:

Zoya,Leora and sometimes Curly are the saving grace for me still being remotely interested in RLC at the moment. :poke: :poke:

While Heckle and Jeckle were busy putting me to sleep :no: :no: :no:

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I thought Lev was looking for the codes to the apps for his Tablet!!!!!!!  :doh: