Jitka and Marek Pictures

No, but it might be a bonus if we have two different guys with two different females, assuming the tattooed guy solves his limp dick problem. :)

Give the guy a minute.  He has quite an audience...it takes a while for the stage fright to be pushed into the background, and to be able to enjoy the moment without distraction.

Just Sayin'

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, but it might be a bonus if we have two different guys with two different females, assuming the tattooed guy solves his limp dick problem. :)

When you have your mind on the cameras and close to 50,000 people watching you I don't think many could get a hard on until they get the cameras blocked out of their mind.

Takes most couples a week to get adjusted to it.

When you have your mind on the cameras and close to 50,000 people watching you I don't think many could get a hard on until they get the cameras blocked out of their mind.

Takes most couples a week to get adjusted to it.

Very good point, unless you are a complete exhibitionist course.

The three bottles of wine I can see making a difference. I'm not sure I totally agree with the stage fright/camera thing. Remember, he is not seeing what we see. To him, the place is in total darkness, and he is under cover. Add to that the excitement of the first date (if that is what it was), the uninhibiting effects of alcohol, and you should have the right erection conditions.  :)