Here we go again

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the best one yet is someone said Nora is solely responsible for the development of the extensive modeling business in Barcelona and without Nora's groundwork there would be no models or work for models in Barcelona . I forget if they said only Barcelona or all of Spain.

I think the best one yet is someone said Nora is solely responsible for the development of the extensive modeling business in Barcelona and without Nora's groundwork there would be no models or work for models in Barcelona . I forget if they said only Barcelona or all of Spain.

There were Models in Barcelona before she was even born.

Can we please get rid of these clowns. We used to be able to tolerate Nora with other uninhibited females but since she is with this clown she has to go to. Besides she is getting fat in the legs and butt. Bring back Alisa, Kristy, and add Zoya. Get rid of that melon head Lev. When Zoya was by herself she opened up and was amazing. Alisa wanted to open up but the environment at the time and people didn't give her much to work with. Alisa and Kristy would hit it off real well. RLC has never honestly tried this layout. They advertised an all girl environment but lied from day one about the format. That clown was always invading the scene for multiple days and killing the mood. In a real sorority environment they feed off of or entice each other and have fun. No guys allowed. Do away with that 6 or 8 week staged garbage. Do away with the self centered mother hen and no prudes and no apartments the size of shopping malls. The apartment would support itself if done right. RLC. Are you reading and hearing us. You have staged everything else so what do you have to lose. Try it!!!!!!!!  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

I have read a lot of BS about what Kiko does ... very accomplished actor , very successful realtor , works for RLC , successful business man ---- ...l----yeah and i'm a neurosurgeon .

You are a neurosurgeon!??? Wow! That's really cool. Contact the mods -- we've got a lot of members here in need of major overhauls!  :screwy:  :lmao:

WHY THE FUCK ARE THESE TWO BACK AGAIN!

parce que nous aimons nora, et que nous préférons cela à un appartement retiré!!!! tu verras dans l'avenir ce que va être cet appartement, et tu demanderas le retour de la reine nora!!!! ;) ;)

because we love nora, and we prefer this to a secluded apartment !!!! you will see in the future what will be this apartment, and you ask for the return of the Queen nora !!!! ;);)

There were Models in Barcelona before she was even born.

c'est totalement faux!!! nous savons tous que nora est le lien entre Moscow et Barcelone, pour la connaissance des photographes, des artistes, des acteurs et de tous le microcosme russe dans cette ville!!! évidement, il devait déjà y avoir 2 ou 3 modèles russe dans les années 60!!! mais quel est le rapport avec rlc???

This is totally wrong !!! we all know that Nora is the link between Moscow and Barcelona, for the attention of photographers, artists, actors and all the Russian microcosm in this city !!! obviously, it must already be 2 or 3 Russian models in the 60s !!! but what is the relationship with rlc ???

c'est totalement faux!!! nous savons tous que nora est le lien entre Moscow et Barcelone, pour la connaissance des photographes, des artistes, des acteurs et de tous le microcosme russe dans cette ville!!! évidement, il devait déjà y avoir 2 ou 3 modèles russe dans les années 60!!! mais quel est le rapport avec rlc???

This is totally wrong !!! we all know that Nora is the link between Moscow and Barcelona, for the attention of photographers, artists, actors and all the Russian microcosm in this city !!! obviously, it must already be 2 or 3 Russian models in the 60s !!! but what is the relationship with rlc ???

I will say that Nora is 1 of many links between Moscow & Barcelona for exposure, but don't think for a minute that she is the only one!  I will also say that she is probably not the only one involved in developing the relationship between them and RLC!  I believe there is much more going on in her life to be spending at least 10 to 12 hours a day away from the apartment.  In my opinion, or should I say at least to me it appears that she is trying to get some kind of her own business off the ground and whenever this is the case, the hours away from ones residence tend to stack up!  After the business is off the ground and running the hours will cut back.  Just my thoughts.