Here we go again

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally believe that Jenny nor Nikki wanted to be there in the first place.  Jenny had a guy she was seeing last time and maybe she had one this time but we didn't get to see that side like last time.  Nikki looked bitter from day one about the whole situation.  I think with proper screening RLC could make some wise decisions about what girls would make the best choice for the all girl apartment.  I also think that the all girl apartment will not be this apartment but a whole different apartment, I could be wrong in that way of thinking, only time will tell.

I'm not so sure the apartment didn't go into maintenance mode for Nora & Kiko to take another vacation of some sort.  My buddy tells me there is a big suitcase on the floor by the bed like they might have went somewhere.  Pure speculation on my part but I wouldn't put it past them.  If Jenny & Nikki left the day the apartment went to maintenance and disappeared off the menu, I could see it staying in maintenance while N&K went somewhere.  Just a thought but who knows LOL.

Wouldn't it be more likely that that suitcase belongs to Kiko?  If he has now moved in to the apartment he would have some belongings with him.  Even if just for 18 days.

I only have access to the free cams but from what I have seen it doesn't look like they are in any hurry to leave.  Wouldn't you think they would be boxing up things and getting ready?  Very strange situation if you ask me!!

They must stay in the appart more than 2 weeks. It's very early to pack stuffs

I only have access to the free cams but from what I have seen it doesn't look like they are in any hurry to leave.  Wouldn't you think they would be boxing up things and getting ready?  Very strange situation if you ask me!!

Why would they have to hurry with moving now?

They need a day to move out and they still have 18 days left  :screwy: