Here we go again

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I'm going to say is that if you think those 2 girls have not been together sexually off camera, you're delusional!  The only reason it wasn't done in the apartment was because of the cameras!!  The rest of your post is a little flawed but I can deal with that.

Which proves that the apparently cheap marketing script of RLC was actually well thought and effective.

Guest Joeybaggs

Where did you get your information from Rick? I speak and understand Spanish and Italian, and NOT once I have heard anyone speak those languages in this apartment! Learn Spanish, is as easy as "S O C K S" which means, "what is that" in Spanish...Your lesson for today! :hi:

I have read a lot of BS about what Kiko does ... very accomplished actor , very successful realtor , works for RLC , successful business man ---- read the same BS when they were in the old apt and all i seen Kiko do was lay on the couch and lay on the floor, watch movies, play on laptop and phone . So people who speak Russian what does Kiko do and where does he go for 2 weeks or 2 months at a time ?  TY  I have read that Nora works as a seamstress , wannabe part time DJ and international model----yeah and i'm a neurosurgeon .

Kiko has his own appartment in Barcelona anyway so they wont be moving far

I have seen nothing that says "they" are moving out. The newsletter says" Nora and Kiko will stay with us till October 18th and we'll go back to the all-girls format afterwards"

I understand it to say Kiko will go back to his previous status and Nora will host 2 (or more) women in the apartment. Yes Nora has been packing (again) but I see her doing he usual seasonal wardrobe swap. The speculation was the same in the spring when she did the same thing. My guess is Nora is not going anywhere. She is a team player for RLC and her moves generate viewers. Viewers generate money for RLC. RLC is in business to make money not attempt to fulfill everyone's fantasies. If it were easy more people would do it. RLC is even successful at generating clicks for other sites. CC for example. If this site wasn't getting benefit from RLC this site wouldn't be here.

You can imagine a huge party at Nora's place before they leave.

Let's invite most of the RLC members. Leora and Maya will come, leaving their boys boring themselves together. Stepan, anyway, didn't want to go as he didn't finish the video game he started years ago. Dasha will be there, also without Demid but this one planned to stay with Lev who promised him to teach how to read.

Nina and Kira will come of course, with Zoya and her sister. Adriana and Daniel will come together and so  Carla and Mario, they might even try something like a foursome as they don't think you can have a real relationship outside a couple. Let's not forget Nelly and Bogdan, the ever smiling and nice couple. Others were not invited or coudln't find their way.

The party will last all night long. Around 3 in the morning, K and K will appear, very late and very sorry. They slept in each other arms too long during the flight and didn't see when they landed, or didn't get the right visas. But they made it.

At the end, Nora will cry, showing that she can do that also, and K & K will make love in front of everyone, but on the balcony...http://camcaps.net/Themes/Laguna_edit/images/post/wink.gif

You can imagine a huge party at Nora's place before they leave.

Let's invite most of the RLC members. Leora and Maya will come, leaving their boys boring themselves together. Stepan, anyway, didn't want to go as he didn't finish the video game he started years ago. Dasha will be there, also without Demid but this one planned to stay with Lev who promised him to teach how to read.

Nina and Kira will come of course, with Zoya and her sister. Adriana and Daniel will come together and so  Carla and Mario, they might even try something like a foursome as they don't think you can have a real relationship outside a couple. Let's not forget Nelly and Bogdan, the ever smiling and nice couple. Others were not invited or coudln't find their way.

The party will last all night long. Around 3 in the morning, K and K will appear, very late and very sorry. They slept in each other arms too long during the flight and didn't see when they landed, or didn't get the right visas. But they made it.

At the end, Nora will cry, showing that she can do that also, and K & K will make love in front of everyone, but on the balcony...http://camcaps.net/Themes/Laguna_edit/images/post/wink.gif

Hahaha.......tu m'as tué...  :lmao:  :clap:

Hahaha ....... you killed me...  :lmao:  :clap:

Don't forget truck driver,I also heard that he drove Semi-trucks :hi: :hi:

I have read a lot of BS about what Kiko does ... very accomplished actor , very successful realtor , works for RLC , successful business man ---- read the same BS when they were in the old apt and all i seen Kiko do was lay on the couch and lay on the floor, watch movies, play on laptop and phone . So people who speak Russian what does Kiko do and where does he go for 2 weeks or 2 months at a time ?  TY  I have read that Nora works as a seamstress , wannabe part time DJ and international model----yeah and i'm a neurosurgeon .