Nora & Kiko ~ Pictures

:hi: :welcome: :hi:

I don't think that Nora is going anywhere on the 18th of Oct,Common Sense would dictate that this apartment is meant to be an all girls apartment,but currently RLC has no girls available to fill the other two rooms,so for the time being Kiko is staying with his wife until the new girls arrive and then RLC will remove his name from the list,and it will go back to being Nora et.al,The new girls or returning old girls will occupy the other rooms while Nora stays in her old room with Kiko popping up every now and then like he has done in the past,So I don't think that there will be a farewell party like we all thought it would be,I think the apartment is just a temporary couples apartment until it reverts back to an all female cast,RLC was vague on purpose in their newsletter for a reason,because technically Nora is a girl so "ALL GIRL" could include Nora and two other New/Old girls so our best bet is just to wait and see because if we speculate too much as to what may or may not happen before Oct 18th,a large group of us are either going to be very pissed or extremely happy,after the 18th which side will you be on,let's all wait patiently together and find out. :welcome: :welcome: :hi: :hi: :hi:

NORA CAN I HAVE SOME OF YOUR "SWEET APPLE PIE",AND LATER SOME OF YOUR "SWEET HONEY POT PIE" FOR DESSERT :drool: :drool: :drool:

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

• Upvote 1

I don't think that Nora is going anywhere on the 18th of Oct,Common Sense would dictate that this apartment is meant to be an all girls apartment,but currently RLC has no girls available to fill the other two rooms,so for the time being Kiko is staying with his wife until the new girls arrive and then RLC will remove his name from the list,and it will go back to being Nora et.al,The new girls or returning old girls will occupy the other rooms while Nora stays in her old room with Kiko popping up every now and then like he has done in the past,So I don't think that there will be a farewell party like we all thought it would be,I think the apartment is just a temporary couples apartment until it reverts back to an all female cast,RLC was vague on purpose in their newsletter for a reason,because technically Nora is a girl so "ALL GIRL" could include Nora and two other New/Old girls so our best bet is just to wait and see because if we speculate too much as to what may or may not happen before Oct 18th,a large group of us are either going to be very pissed or extremely happy,after the 18th which side will you be on,let's all wait patiently together and find out. :welcome: :welcome: :hi: :hi: :hi:

NORA CAN I HAVE SOME OF YOUR "SWEET APPLE PIE",AND LATER SOME OF YOUR "SWEET HONEY POT PIE" FOR DESSERT :drool: :drool: :drool:

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Maybe this is a visa thing, why the new girls are not around yet. Nora & Kiro are rather boring in this big apartment. RLC had better kept this big apartment shut until the October 18.

I'd  promise more action with Yitka & Marek until the whole new bunch of girls has arrived.

:soapbox:

I hope you are wrong.

That's exactly what i said when i read the email you guy's got

It never said Nora is leaving

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

If they ever brought back an old girl this sexy latina right here would be in the top the list,I can't remember where they lived,can somebody help me please,were they also living in Spain where Nora is now? WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ALMA SANDIAGO?  :hi: :hi: :hi: :welcome:

• Upvote 2

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎03 at 6:30 PM, euromike69 said:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

If they ever brought back an old girl this sexy latina right here would be in the top the list,I can't remember where they lived,can somebody help me please,were they also living in Spain where Nora is now? WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ALMA SANDIAGO?  :hi: :hi: :hi: :welcome:

In Barcelona Euromike, in the apartment of Adriana and Daniel. She was incredible!!!

• Upvote 1

THANK YOU FOR THE INFO. GUDARI :hi: :hi: :hi:

AND STNCLD WHY THE HELL DID YOU SEND ALL THAT COLD WEATHER DOWN SOUTH FROM CANADA,I'M FREEZING MY NUTS OFF UNTIL I GET BACK TO THE WARMER AREAS :dwarf: :lmao: :lmao:

In Barcelona Euromike, in the apartment of Adriana and Daniel. She was incredible!!!

I SEE THAT KIKO AND NORA HAVE GONE BACK TO THEIR OLD WAYS,EVEN HIS HAIR IS CHANGING BACK  :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1