Nora & Kiko ~ Pictures

Guest bobbyjoe

thanks for pics english,j think now it's official nora leaving soon,there is place for new couple in nora bedroom and two new girls in the two other bedroom,

j'm really curious whar rlc gonna do the 18th october

Although I never particularly liked her, she looks so sad, that I don't like either. Interesting room, when I joined there were four, then two, now shortly none and a new room in a manor of speaking.

I think a new general Board with sub threads is required. People leaving, as some of the stuff I have seen scattered about is actually quite touching..

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Although I never particularly liked her, she looks so sad, that I don't like either. Interesting room, when I joined there were four, then two, now shortly none and a new room in a manor of speaking.

I think a new general thread/topic is required. People leaving.

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

She looks sad.

I will miss her in the apt

with the others

because regardless of the cuteness of all

Nora's bedroom was where the REAL stuff was going on

minus Kiko, nothing against him

just really liked to see Nora bate.

the all history bad or good have a end,this time is coming for nora/kiko,let see some news here now

Hey Bobbyjoe, they have provided entertainment, so why not respect their leaving?

Give a bit of space.

Unlike the last major leaving of this apartment, the two K's, I am curious when RLC will turn off the cams, or is she engineering to leave early so it is watched?

Like you I cannot wait till the room re-opens with new guests, or will they be.

Hey Bobbyjoe, they have provided entertainment, so why not respect their leaving?

Give a bit of space.

Unlike the last major leaving of this apartment, the two K's, I am curious when RLC will turn off the cams, or is she engineering to leave early so it is watched?

Like you I cannot wait till the room re-opens with new guests, or will they be.

RLC didn't say they're leaving the project, they are leaving this apartment which means they will have their own place after October 18.