Nora & Kiko ~ Pictures

I don't get it,why pretend when you can actually do the real thing with your wife Kiko,you guys have a whole three bedroom apartment to yourselves,I would be fucking on the Couch,The Washer,The Dryer,The Counter Top,Living Room Floor,Balcony,Downstairs Bathroom,Upstairs Bathroom,on the Dining Room Table (like Beatriz),Kamila's Room,Kristy's Room,.....But who am I kidding That would be too exciting for Kiko to do with his wife,why do all that when you can just be your usual boring self. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kiko acting like he's some kind of Stud.  :lmao:  :lmao:

Damn this place looks so clean and spotless,I wish that when those other girls were here they kept it this clean :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :poke:

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

Damn this place looks so clean and spotless,I wish that when those other girls were here they kept it this clean :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :poke:

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

:lmao:  When the other girls were there and the place looked like this, the Queen was flying off her rocker mad as shit that the place was filthy.  Only 13 days to go and their services to RLC is no further required.  :dwarf:  :woohoo:

I don't get it,why pretend when you can actually do the real thing with your wife Kiko,you guys have a whole three bedroom apartment to yourselves,I would be fucking on the Couch,The Washer,The Dryer,The Counter Top,Living Room Floor,Balcony,Downstairs Bathroom,Upstairs Bathroom,on the Dining Room Table (like Beatriz),Kamila's Room,Kristy's Room,.....But who am I kidding That would be too exciting for Kiko to do with his wife,why do all that when you can just be your usual boring self. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You forgot the stairs, but damn good list!!