Operating System: Post Q&As, discussion about OS's and updates here.

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Some Pictures & Videos are Posted as Attachments and requires a Premium Membership to view the Content.  Non Premium Members can only see what is Posted when it's placed on a Third Party Hosts Servers and copied to the Forums.

Thank you very much for the info

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sysop....please fix the delay issue your site is having.  Its been very s-l-o-w the past 2-3 days, often getting the error message below.  It can take 45 seconds to a minute before either the request is filled or I get the error message.  I think your new server isn't do you any favors.   Please fix.

pic.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Eine allgemeine Frage an die User:

Was für ein OS nutzt ihr ? Win oder Linux ?

Warum meine Frage : Wenn ich mit win10 RLC nutze, bekomme ich nervige Hinweise "Ihr Konto hat die zulässige Anzahl gleichzeitiger Streams überschritten"auch wenn ich nur 1 Stream am laufen habe oder in der TAB die "Wohnungen" wechsle. Bei 4 Streams ist meisten Schluss mit weiteren.

Gehe ich mit Linux auf RLC, keine Probleme, gehen auch manchmal sieben Stream auf einmal, Sechs gehen immer.

Wie und was habt ihr für Erfahrungen?

Als Browser benutze ich in allen Systemen nur Chrome und Slimjet ( baut auf Chrome auf) auch mal Opera wegen dem recht guten kostenlosen & schnellem VPN.

Firefox ist zu nichts mehr zu gebrauchen, auch nicht in Linux

Pingin & Yandex-Browser hat auch was, nutze ich auf einem Tablet 

• 1 month later...

RLC's Replay suck donkey dick.  Websites today are broadband and one click I should get page in a a second or less.  Replay I have to wait for minutes if I get a display at all.  This thing was probably not even fuck'in tested before rollout typical.  C'mon RLC, we are paying for your service and for what we are getting is shit.  I watch more of the 3 dots rolling indicating processing than the intended screen I want to see.  It takes 20 minutes to watch 5 minutes of Replay, I am constantly reloading the webpage whether Chrome or Firefox.  Typical error message "Failed to get chunklist," what kind of error message is this?  Is this a product of today's lazy developers?  You have built in error handling what does this mean?  I have working with RLC support for a month.  We users are are paying a lot for your services, fix this shit!  God Damn, free CAMCAPS works better than your RLC paid apps; FIX THIS SHIT, DO NOT ROLL OUT ANYTHING UNTIL THOROUGHLY TESTED.  RLC you have made bucks off this Replay, I use it due to my time zone.  This APP s/b seamless and fast.  2 hours before the the spot is going to end, the screen freezes, have to reboot, re-load page, re-launch the web- browser, this is shit web experience-fix this shit.  I get the same shit when using the Doctor's waiting room WIFI server.  So the problem is your APP---YOU CREATED REPLAY, NOW FIX IT!!!!!  or you will see people saying fuck this and move on.  Its all about business, fix your fucking product.  Voyeur-House is on your heals RLC, they will match you, its called competition.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't watch at all anymore. I keep getting 'Unsupported video format. Try installing Adobe Flash' messages. Chrome and IE both have Flash installed and enabled. I can see the thumbnails at the bottom of the page, but the video won't play. In Firefox, Adobe Flash just crashes when I try to go to the RLC page. I really like the 'improvements' in RLC. Now I can get useful things done. But I do miss watching Leora, Kitty, LInda, Dasha, Maya, and Zoya.

17 minutes ago, komptreyes said:

I can't watch at all anymore. I keep getting 'Unsupported video format. Try installing Adobe Flash' messages. Chrome and IE both have Flash installed and enabled. I can see the thumbnails at the bottom of the page, but the video won't play. In Firefox, Adobe Flash just crashes when I try to go to the RLC page. I really like the 'improvements' in RLC. Now I can get useful things done. But I do miss watching Leora, Kitty, LInda, Dasha, Maya, and Zoya.

There is a link in this post that may be of some help.

• 2 months later...

I cancelled my RLC Premium Subscription two weeks ago as there is so much else to do during the summer months. Now when I move the mouse over the apartment names, the text "Preview for Premium Members only" appears but does not seem to affect anything. What does that preview mean? When I was Premium Member, I did not notice any preview.

7 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

I cancelled my RLC Premium Subscription two weeks ago as there is so much else to do during the summer months. Now when I move the mouse over the apartment names, the text "Preview for Premium Members only" appears but does not seem to affect anything. What does that preview mean? When I was Premium Member, I did not notice any preview.

It's just a glitch in their system that their IT Department hasn't figured how to correct yet. It just started doing that a couple weeks ago. It's kind of a pain when you see it on every Apartment including the Standard Apartments that have nothing to do with the Premium Apartments.

Kalevipoeg:

1) If I'm on Chrome, I always need to allow Flash to work. I'm usually on Firefox, anyway. Still, it's not too much of a hassle if you are addicted to Chrome.

2) This "Preview for Premium Members only" message starting appearing a couple of weeks ago. I have no idea why they put that scripting call in their code. Everything for non-subscribers works like it did before, except for "Full screen" mode that they reinstalled a few months ago after having removed it.

3) Welcome to the world of free rooms, where the most beloved women are the non-Barc girls. A man can only stand watching a limited number of Victoria's Secret advertisements. Leora and Julia often don't bother with that sort of underwear fetish.

On 2/25/2017 at 7:39 AM, moritzmax said:

Eine allgemeine Frage an die User:

Was für ein OS nutzt ihr ? Win oder Linux ?

Firefox ist zu nichts mehr zu gebrauchen, auch nicht in Linux

Re:

Eine allgemeine Frage an die User: Was für ein OS nutzt ihr ? Win oder Linux ?  Ich benutze Win 10, Win 7 und Ubuntu. (I use Win 10, Win 7, and Ubuntu.)

Firefox ist zu nichts mehr zu gebrauchen, auch nicht in Linux. Linux-Betriebssysteme und Firefox sind Open-Source und kostenlos. Sie können beide arbeiten, aber Sie müssen Drittpaket-Pakete installieren und eine Lizenzvereinbarung akzeptieren. Chrome arbeitet auf Ubuntu, weil Google die Lizenzgebühr bezahlt. Firefox kann es sich nicht leisten, und auch nicht die meisten Linux-Betriebssysteme. Linux operating systems and Firefox are open-source and free. They can both work, but you must install 3rd party packages and accept a licensing agreement. Chrome works on Ubuntu because Google pays for the licensing fee. Firefox can't afford to, and neither can most Linux operating systems.

Archived