Operating System: Post Q&As, discussion about OS's and updates here.

10 hours ago, lince2007 said:

buenas tarde reallifecam me pide ser miembro pk

RLC has taken the pleasure of requiring Spanish Viewers to buy a Membership to keep viewing cams.  You will need to use a VPN to change your IP to bypass that issue.

Cyber Ghost VPN is very good.   Here is a link to download it from.     http://www.filehorse.com/download-cyberghost-vpn/

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/5/2015 at 9:51 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

@itsme: Thanks for finding our new tech forum. I highly respect your opinions about these matters and appreciate your posts.

Win10 still scares this little Squirrel. Will MicroSoft Word 2007 still work? How about LibreOffice documents?

How about Bandicam? The costliest investment in computers is the application software, but every time I've "upgraded" a bunch of things no longer work. Drivers for older hardware don't work either. That's why I still have an ancient machine running XP -- because I can't port over the applications or the scanning equipment.

I don't much like the privacy stance they take with Win10, either.

Soothe my distrust, please. I need to hear good stories about the conversion from Win7 to 10.

(And can I get Cortana to respond to the name Leora or Nastya?  :P :P :P)

Squirrel, LibreOffice 5.x works great in Windows 10. Opera Browser 40.0 works great also and has a built in free VPN. You can toggle it on or off and select different servers. One question, why would you even use MS Word 2007 when Libre is so much better? have a great one!

1 hour ago, Izzie53 said:

Squirrel, LibreOffice 5.x works great in Windows 10. Opera Browser 40.0 works great also and has a built in free VPN. You can toggle it on or off and select different servers. One question, why would you even use MS Word 2007 when Libre is so much better? have a great one!

I have switched to Win10 and I actually like it, to my surprise. Old software from Win7 works fine. (Still have a Win7 and an Unbutu machine, and LibreOffice is on all of them. MS Word is necessary because customers send me files created with it, and formatting is not fully cross-compatible with LibreOffice when doing graphics arts industry work.)

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/09/2016 at 1:39 PM, StnCld316 said:

RLC has taken the pleasure of requiring Spanish Viewers to buy a Membership to keep viewing cams.  You will need to use a VPN to change your IP to bypass that issue.

Cyber Ghost VPN is very good.   Here is a link to download it from.     http://www.filehorse.com/download-cyberghost-vpn/

Looks like that has been extended to other Nations, and spoofing the I.P. does not help as they wont allow anonymous viewing, Members only from now on it seems as noted in my Post elsewhere.

25 minutes ago, Panther063 said:

Looks like that has been extended to other Nations, and spoofing the I.P. does not help as they wont allow anonymous viewing, Members only from now on it seems as noted in my Post elsewhere.

I think with what has happened today, RLC got Cyber Attacked. 

• 2 months later...

impossible since this morning to write and send posts or PM on chrome or firefox ,it's working when i am on internet explorer,apparently i am not alone to have this problem too,possible to do something with that pls

38 minutes ago, clivebb said:

impossible since this morning to write and send posts or PM on chrome or firefox ,it's working when i am on internet explorer,apparently i am not alone to have this problem too,possible to do something with that pls

There seems to be an issue with Chrome, Firefox and Edge Browsers.    I am using Internet Explorer and things are working the way they are supposed to.

I have messaged Admin to let him know of it.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There seems to be an issue with Chrome, Firefox and Edge Browsers.    I am using Internet Explorer and things are working the way they are supposed to.

I have messaged Admin to let him know of it.

perfect thanks, i use only chrome personaly,i use internet explorer too during this problem for send my posts.

56 minutes ago, leonadecastro said:

Why is that I am not able to view the pictures in the forum? Can anyone help?

Some Pictures & Videos are Posted as Attachments and requires a Premium Membership to view the Content.  Non Premium Members can only see what is Posted when it's placed on a Third Party Hosts Servers and copied to the Forums.

Archived