Everything Mobile! goes here.

On 08/10/2016 at 6:34 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

J'ai une question d'un député que je ne peux pas répondre parce que je n'ai pas un téléphone intelligent ---

La question est: Est-ce que le bouton Google translate en bas de nos pages CC travailler avec un téléphone intelligent ou ne nécessitant une application séparée? Est-il efficace sur Iphones, ou tout simplement Android?

Merci pour votre aide, mes amis de téléphone.

---------------------

J'ai une question d'ONU Député que je te ne Peux pas répondre Parce que je ne ai pas téléphone non intelligente ---

La question is: Est-ce que le bouton Google translate en bas de nos pages CC Travailler avec l' ONU téléphone intelligente ous ne necessitant application juin séparée ? Est-il Efficace sur Iphones , ous tout simplement Android ?

Merci pour aide de your , mes amis de téléphone .

vous avez oublier aussi pour windowsphone (pas de marque donne ici)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys. I'm new here, but have been an RLC member for years.

I'm having problems getting RLC to display on any of my Android devices.

I've never had a problem before and have been using puffin browser.

Only a blank background loads up, no text, buttons or pictures.

Nothing has been updated or any settings changed. 

Been happily running on Samsung s4 tablet, Sony xperia t tablet, Sony xz phone until recently.

Any ideas? 

Thanks guys!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

AAAARRRRGH!

If it was a computer (I mean a real one, not a phone one) I'd say go to the browers preferences, and see what the hell happened to your home page as well. I have no experience with such issues, but will scream holy hell until someone sees your post.

• 1 month later...
On 5/25/2017 at 8:38 PM, Amy3 said:

Help! All of the browsers on my android phone keep getting redirected to some shit. Only happens when I go to camcaps. 

Are you still having this issue? I recently ran into this problem but it was only on Chrome, Firefox worked fine. The trick was to clear the "site settings" in Google chrome.  Settings--> Site Settings--> All Sites --> Remove any suspicious sites (or clear it out). 

After doing this I haven't had any more problems. It's not a problem with CC it's a browser or DNS issue. If you are having this problem will all browsers it's likely DNS poisoning. 

• 3 months later...

Anybody else having issues with CC on a mobile device. I'm having a problem where I cannot open the text field in order to make a comment. I can move around the site, but sometimes I cannot open the text field or even open Alerts or Messages. I have to close the app and reopen it several times to get it working again. It's annoying. 😣

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2017 at 3:07 PM, Amy3 said:

Anybody else having issues with CC on a mobile device. I'm having a problem where I cannot open the text field in order to make a comment. I can move around the site, but sometimes I cannot open the text field or even open Alerts or Messages. I have to close the app and reopen it several times to get it working again. It's annoying. 😣

Anyone else?

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yes me too and we haven't the solution right now but know about it 

I had it happen a couple of times yesterday. All I did was close the Browser and restart the Browser.   I'll mention it to Admin.  Likely just something simple that can easily be rectified.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I had it happen a couple of times yesterday. All I did was close the Browser and restart the Browser.   I'll mention it to Admin.  Likely just something simple that can easily be rectified.

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. If I try to quote someone, it scrolls to the top. Hoping for a quick fix. Thx!

Archived