Lera & Alex

Do they actually have lights that work in this apartment?  They seem to sit in the dark when there. Every time I see the previews below the main screen it is always dark.  It makes me not want to even bother to click there .... well I usually don't anyway but this makes it worse.  It is one of the places there is nothing to see.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some info:

Lera & Alex live in Prague for about 2 years, she is from Kaliningrad.

When her mother visited them Lera complained a lot, she doesn't doesn't feel well in this apartment etc.

Her mother said it's a nice apartment and she didn't see anything like it back home.

Lera said that Alex complains about her not giving him any attention.  Lera said that a lot of guys flirt with her.

Alex comes from a broken family, his father didn't care about him and still doesn't even when

he is in Prague.

Lera sometimes does makeup work.

Some info:

Lera & Alex live in Prague for about 2 years, she is from Kaliningrad.

When her mother visited them Lera complained a lot, she doesn't doesn't feel well in this apartment etc.

Her mother said it's a nice apartment and she didn't see anything like it back home.

Lera said that Alex complains about her not giving him any attention.  Lera said that a lot of guys flirt with her.

Alex comes from a broken family, his father didn't care about him and still doesn't even when

he is in Prague.

Lera sometimes does makeup work.

I enjoy a lot of your posts. Do you get your info from translation or do you have some kind of insider advantage?

it looks as if something changes in this apartment slowly. The two now talk to each other and I think they have even laughed.

If the two are a couple for real, they seams to have serious problems. ... No matter. ... Good, that there are some first changes in the apartment.

alguien me puede explicar este apartamento , no entiendo nada , ¿ son pareja ? ¿ cuantos hombres hay 1 o 2 ? creo que es el apratamento mas raro hasta ahora en rlf , la unica cosa buena es que ella se ducha sin problemas pero la verdad sabe a poco . ¿ se ha masturbado alguna vez ? gracias

fake couple and the girl never there except to sleep sometimes. it happens from time to time to eat before going, no more than one shower a week when she's here, then disappears for three days ... apartment totally uninteresting and useless !!!! :trashcomputer: :bang head: :screwy:

fake couple and the girl never there except to sleep sometimes. it happens from time to time to eat before going, no more than one shower a week when she's here, then disappears for three days ... apartment totally uninteresting and useless !!!! :trashcomputer: :bang head: :screwy:

Smoke the bong, eat and sleep thats all they are there for, she obviously has Another boyfriend and why rlc dont replace them is a mystery and they even call it a premium apartment, they are just using the Place for free living.