Lera & Alex Pictures Post Them Here.

Thanks to everybody for great captures of this girl in the bathroom. Keep them coming, don't take what I'm writing below as criticism in any way.

After an initial interest to see what she looks like naked, I can't help comparing in my head with Zoya & Lev's guest - who with her clothes on is still more interesting to me than Lera with her clothes off. Just goes to show maybe this is 'reallifecam' after all, not 'get your clothes off and spread your legs for us cam'.  :twocents:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious. Do you remember when these images were actually captured?

Edited to add: The only reason I want to know is because I'm seeing thumbnails at the bottom of the screen that show action that has not taken place yet on the main camera feed that I am watching. I'm wondering where the problem originates. It's strange to see a thumbnail of them in the kitchen when they are still on the couch on the main screen, then see them get off the couch and get into the positions that the thumbnail had displayed 20 seconds earlier or so.

These pics have been out previously on another site called reallifecamfan.com they are not recent

Amazing pics. How come we never get Nelly pics of this quality  :( >:(. Lera's only been here a few days and people starting complaining she didn't show and now she couldn't have shown much better.

I think people are complaining about the fact that she's only showered twice in a week and a half and the total time of seeing her uncovered is about 3 minutes. That's not much in 10 days or more.

She even sleeps with her clothes on (yes, the ones she has worn all day).

Just curious. Do you remember when these images were actually captured?

Edited to add: The only reason I want to know is because I'm seeing thumbnails at the bottom of the screen that show action that has not taken place yet on the main camera feed that I am watching. I'm wondering where the problem originates. It's strange to see a thumbnail of them in the kitchen when they are still on the couch on the main screen, then see them get off the couch and get into the positions that the thumbnail had displayed 20 seconds earlier or so.

They were from a couple days ago. I did them then I had to go out and do some errands  and when I got back I had forgot to post them. When I was posting other stuff I came across them so I figure I had better post them.