Pictures Split #1 Part #1

She also speaks English very well. I don't know who she was talking to, but she carried on about a 2 or 3 minute conversation in English. Seems to be a rather talented young lady in addition to being extremely sensual. Her body really turns me on.  :D

Yes I meant to start a topic about the English thing. She does speak really well and it was nice to understand a whole conversation for once instead of the odd word.

BTW She's just been bottomless downstairs - I was to slow to catch her entrance to the kitchen which would probably have been the only decent shot. Also she doesn't seem to be so defensive about her phone conversations unlike Ilona.

Yes I meant to start a topic about the English thing. She does speak really well and it was nice to understand a whole conversation for once instead of the odd word.

BTW She's just been bottomless downstairs - I was to slow to catch her entrance to the kitchen which would probably have been the only decent shot. Also she doesn't seem to be so defensive about her phone conversations unlike Ilona.

Bottomless? From what I've seen she were panties.

et pourquoi en anglais? vous sentez vous supérieur? parce qu'un mec a dit un jour que le monde devait parler anglais? nous faisons tous des efforts, pour sans arrêt traduire vos phrases, souvent incompréhensible, personne ne se plaint de devoir traduire cette langue anglaise minimale, en une langue riche comme le Français!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

1. you forgot to add the post in english - as you are doing normally, quite unusual pour un Francais!

2. forget the french, my post is valid for all the other languages also - except english

3. Napoléon also thought to be the biggest, but he was not

4. my mother tongue is not english.

thanks for listening

1. you forgot to add the post in english - as you are doing normally, quite unusual pour un Francais!

2. forget the french, my post is valid for all the other languages also - except english

3. Napoléon also thought to be the biggest, but he was not

4. my mother tongue is not english.

thanks for listening

à chacun de faire des efforts, mais parfois ceux qui le font le plus, se rebellent!!!

everyone to make an effort, but sometimes those who do the most, rebel !!! :D :D

She also speaks English very well. I don't know who she was talking to, but she carried on about a 2 or 3 minute conversation in English. Seems to be a rather talented young lady in addition to being extremely sensual. Her body really turns me on.  :D

Peut être qu'il faut prévenir les Services Secrets car elle fait passer des terroristes jihadistes ???

not trying to blame anyone but i blame ilona.irma is going to get bored if they dont bring that third girl because ilona is like lev stuck on her phone or computer.but when white and sara was there she tried so hard to become there friend and all they did was leave her ass home.now they bring this hottie she hangs out with her for like 15 min.and back to her phone or laptop.

not trying to blame anyone but i blame ilona.irma is going to get bored if they dont bring that third girl because ilona is like lev stuck on her phone or computer.but when white and sara was there she tried so hard to become there friend and all they did was leave her ass home.now they bring this hottie she hangs out with her for like 15 min.and back to her phone or laptop.

I agree..Ilona has become a boring person to watch now cause she is always on her laptop/phone.  Sad to think that she might have signed up for another month and this is what we might be looking forward to from Ilona  on a daily basis. she never leaves the room without her phone  and she always has it in her hand. Then the hiding..  doesn't look too good and i won't hope for it to get better  either as i might  set myself for disappointment again.