This Apartment! Split #1

I never thought I would say this, but I almost wish the RLC owners were more money hungry. Then, maybe they would actually try to run the site in a way that would actually please their customers more. They could probably quadruple their profits in no time.

I can't believe that they can be so bad at caring to please customers and still make a fortune. I wish I had the money to start up a competitive voyeur site.

All you have to do is win the Lottery and your on your way to making it happen.

All good comments and rightfully so. This is only a speculation and an opinion but we feel these two blondes came into the apartment as current lesbians.They were given separate rooms to insinuate they were straight. They just didn't start to like each other afterwards. Just like we felt Kami and Kristy were together but trying to hide it and portray the same. At least they were fun to see and cheerful. What is with the Dyke invasion? We support bookmaster8 and feel he hit it on the head. What a waste of business sense and customers money. We do feel bad for Ilona though. She trying to fit in. At least she is trying to create something. White seems like she is starting to loosen up somewhat but only for show. The other one is a waste. She can go!!! She is never there and when she is she is out on the terrace or asleep. Enough Dykes!!!!!!!! Just a thought and only an opinion but if everyone that is customers bonded and cancelled their subscriptions at the same time, it would sting some pocket books severely. Maybe someone at RLC or a potential new business owner would wake up and listen. Make some of these slugs, dykes and vagabonds laying around all day get a real job. Some of the people in apartments are good but some are not. Get rid of the Lev's and vagabonds leaching off the apartments. They are not on the roster so get rid of them!  :headache:  :idk: Just a thought though :-\

All good comments and rightfully so. This is only a speculation and an opinion but we feel these two blondes came into the apartment as current lesbians.They were given separate rooms to insinuate they were straight. They just didn't start to like each other afterwards. Just like we felt Kami and Kristy were together but trying to hide it and portray the same. At least they were fun to see and cheerful. What is with the Dyke invasion? We support bookmaster8 and feel he hit it on the head. What a waste of business sense and customers money. We do feel bad for Ilona though. She trying to fit in. At least she is trying to create something. White seems like she is starting to loosen up somewhat but only for show. The other one is a waste. She can go!!! She is never there and when she is she is out on the terrace or asleep. Enough Dykes!!!!!!!! Just a thought and only an opinion but if everyone that is customers bonded and cancelled their subscriptions at the same time, it would sting some pocket books severely. Maybe someone at RLC or a potential new business owner would wake up and listen. Make some of these slugs, dykes and vagabonds laying around all day get a real job. Some of the people in apartments are good but some are not. Get rid of the Lev's and vagabonds leaching off the apartments. They are not on the roster so get rid of them!  :headache:  :idk: Just a thought though :-\

Ah, the 'lesbian theory'....here we go again  ::)

For your information: WE never thought that Kammi and Kristy were a couple. But you did, obviously...

And please, don't use the word dyke...it makes you sound rather ignorant. And who wants to be called ignorant?  :)

The following words are not banned at CamCaps. Yet.

1) Diesel

2) Ignorant

3) Dyke

4) Terrorist (also know as a person who commits acts of workplace violence, according to the White House, which will soon itself be painted many colors of the rainbow and be known as the "Correct House."

I'm pushing for the following phrases and words to be banned from CC, especially when they refer (and most of them do) to this particular apartment and to other situations:

1) Bling

2) Phat

3) any -iggle words

4) "mah baby fadder"

etc., etc., etc.

Complete proposed listing here:  :lmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZilxzbKAN8

The following words are not banned at CamCaps. Yet.

1) Diesel

2) Ignorant

3) Dyke

4) Terrorist (also know as a person who commits acts of workplace violence, according to the White House, which will soon itself be painted many colors of the rainbow and be known as the "Correct House."

I'm pushing for the following phrases and words to be banned from CC, especially when they refer (and most of them do) to this particular apartment and to other situations:

1) Bling

2) Phat

3) any -iggle words

4) "mah baby fadder"

etc., etc., etc.

Complete proposed listing here:  :lmao:

I'm not asking for a ban. It was only a request to pay some respect to the tenants. That's all...

I'm not asking for a ban. It was only a request to pay some respect to the tenants. That's all...

I didn't take it that way. But as for asking members to respect the tenants, good luck with that. I've been defending tenants for years; my allegiance to the Queen of RLC is without question, and this particular apartment has been difficult for all Nora lovers. The insults toward her were continuous; the insults hurled by CC toward Kiko worse. Historically, as we know, guys get continually insulted and attacked. I'm sure they are used to that sort of treatment.

Myself, I've always felt that this apartment was a bit wrong for the RLC format, although many other members fell in love with one or two or more of the inhabitants, and it still drives traffic over to RLC and it drives discussion over here.

We have little we can do except to let the discussions happen. I vote we roll with the thread. Besides, Ilona's already got a fan club...

Little Squirrel doesn't want arguments, and would prefer discussions, but he feels that this apartment is all about bling.

I didn't take it that way. But as for asking members to respect the tenants, good luck with that. I've been defending tenants for years; my allegiance to the Queen of RLC is without question, and this particular apartment has been difficult for all Nora lovers. The insults toward her were continuous; the insults hurled by CC toward Kiko worse. Historically, as we know, guys get continually insulted and attacked. I'm sure they are used to that sort of treatment.

Myself, I've always felt that this apartment was a bit wrong for the RLC format, although many other members fell in love with one or two or more of the inhabitants, and it still drives traffic over to RLC and it drives discussion over here.

We have little we can do except to let the discussions happen. I vote we roll with the thread. Besides, Ilona's already got a fan club...

Little Squirrel doesn't want arguments, and would prefer discussions, but he feels that this apartment is all about bling.

:idk: :idk: Respeto para los inquilinos? que se lo ganen, porque los que les estamos pagando esa buena vida que se estan pegando ( alquiler vivienda gratis, agua, luz, gas, internet, etc, etc ) se la estamos pagando los abonados y  lo compensan con ausencias largas.Yo no pago para ver muebles y cuando algun residente se ausenta por varios dias siento que me estafan, engañan, esto no es vida real 24/7 como publicitan estos ESTAFADORES.