This Apartment! Split #1

Yes. When I used *Add image to post, that's when I got that message. It came up after allowing me to browse for the image I wanted to upload, I clicked Ok after I found the one I wanted to add, and then got that popup message.

In that case it's an issue with Postimage.org. Can you try it in a different browser?

Test:

unnamed.jpg

Guest TxFeller

In that case it's an issue with Postimage.org. Can you try it in a different browser?

EWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwww.... NO. I use Firefox and other than that, Edge is all I have and so far it's no better than Innernut Exploder was. And Chrome is just self-inflicted spyware.

BTW, from what I hear young women today are sometimes bigger slobs than the young men, believe it or not. I can't speak from experience as my grown daughter was neat and one of my sons is a slob (the other is neat as hell). But that's what I hear from my college age sons. And Nora hated the place unclean. I remember how she used to take some of the sloppy girls heads off. Do you remember the famous incident where Kami was in Kristy's room and they were making a lot of noise very late and she came in and yelled at them, and then when she walked out of Kristy's room, Kristy totally mocked Nora to Kami and Kami cracked up, silently! Then, Kristy made a face like "I'm bad". So funny. So miss those girls. Last time this apartment was fun.

BTW, from what I hear young women today are sometimes bigger slobs than the young men, believe it or not. I can't speak from experience as my grown daughter was neat and one of my sons is a slob (the other is neat as hell). But that's what I hear from my college age sons. And Nora hated the place unclean. I remember how she used to take some of the sloppy girls heads off. Do you remember the famous incident where Kami was in Kristy's room and they were making a lot of noise very late and she came in and yelled at them, and then when she walked out of Kristy's room, Kristy totally mocked Nora to Kami and Kami cracked up, silently! Then, Kristy made a face like "I'm bad". So funny. So miss those girls. Last time this apartment was fun.

nora était énervée, parce qu'il y avait du bruit, et que s'était la seule à se lever tot le matin pour aller travailler, alors que kami et kristy pouvaient faire la fête et dormir jusqu'à 16h si elles le voulaient!! c'est un problème que nous avons tous connu, entre celui qui travaille et celui qui ne travaille pas....

nora was upset, because there was a noise, and that was the only one to get up early in the morning to go to work, while kami and could kristy to party and sleep until 16h if they wanted! ! it is a problem we all known, between one who works and the one who does not work ....

That is true, corboblanc. I remember it well. I don't blame Nora at all, I just thought it was so funny what Kristy did after she yelled at them. Nora wasn't the ogre everyone made her out to be. Bet everyone wishes she was still here. Ran the apartment well like a Petra in VV and had sex and masturbated for the cameras.

This apartment is far from ideal. It can be frustrating to watch at times. But, when you compare it to what the other apartments deliver, it scores very high in my book.

The only other apartments that have any real interest at all for me are Masha and Sasha (and not just for the sex), Zoya (when Lev is not around), and occasionally Leora (don't care if Paul is there or not) and Maya and Stepan (I think Maya is really cute and she has great tits which you can get a great view of when she showers).

I love Nelly, but that apartment they are in is the absolute worst from a camera coverage viewpoint.

Bottom line is that, for me, there is no other apartment (including the ones I just listed) worth spending more than 5 or 10 minutes in every couple of days. This Barcelona apartment is the only one I've been checking in on regularly to get my entertainment.

The overall quality of the RLC package is much, much lower than it was when I joined back in February.

This apartment is far from ideal. It can be frustrating to watch at times. But, when you compare it to what the other apartments deliver, it scores very high in my book.

The only other apartments that have any real interest at all for me are Masha and Sasha (and not just for the sex), Zoya (when Lev is not around), and occasionally Leora (don't care if Paul is there or not) and Maya and Stepan (I think Maya is really cute and she has great tits which you can get a great view of when she showers).

I love Nelly, but that apartment they are in is the absolute worst from a camera coverage viewpoint.

Bottom line is that, for me, there is no other apartment (including the ones I just listed) worth spending more than 5 or 10 minutes in every couple of days. This Barcelona apartment is the only one I've been checking in on regularly to get my entertainment.

The overall quality of the RLC package is much, much lower than it was when I joined back in February.

This applies really well, what I am thinking. ... Small difference: N&B are my favorite apartment.

I started in January and resigned recently . ... Meanwhile, there is simply not enough content for the money. RLC need to wake again.