Video Split #1

We back to this shit again?  Whatever.  We non-paying members will just have to share our videos among ourselves.

By the way, nice Karma stats Moon Walker.  +41/-407.  Says a lot about you.

I might say a lot of us have similar karma stats so that doesn't really prove anything. I haven't paid yet but will very soon - I've got such a backlog of RLC stuff to sort out - but many of us contribute in other ways. I have posted several hundred, maybe a thousand pics so if people want to make videos freely available I welcome them. Paid membership already brings a big advantage.

I might say a lot of us have similar karma stats so that doesn't really prove anything. I haven't paid yet but will very soon - I've got such a backlog of RLC stuff to sort out - but many of us contribute in other ways. I have posted several hundred, maybe a thousand pics so if people want to make videos freely available I welcome them. Paid membership already brings a big advantage.

Don't waste your money...i can't wait for mine to expire...unless things change i will not renew :bye:

We back to this shit again?  Whatever.  We non-paying members will just have to share our videos among ourselves.

what does it me tell? :idk:    I am sorry if I can not pay for membership because there is no kind of credit card that can pay ?? :trashcomputer:    is here in many people, they have  more  karma :scratchchin:

what does it me tell? :idk:    I am sorry if I can not pay for membership because there is no kind of credit card that can pay ?? :trashcomputer:    is here in many people, they have  more  karma :scratchchin:

1) I will discuss this payment problem with other moderators and admins. I am sorry for your frustration. I believe that $12 USD is not a huge price to cover CamCaps' bandwidth demands; but international payment methods can be complex and confusing.

2) Moon Walker has been with us since April 2013. That makes him a veteran; we must treat his posts with respect. He's not begging here. He is expressing frustration.

3) As for "karma," at least 50% of CC mods consider it to be a useless concept, to the point where TBG and myself risked our life, liberty and family fortunes to participate in the karma games. We worked very hard to establish our street cred by accumulating negative karma, and we're very proud of our accomplishments.

8)  :lmao:

PS. I have always liked the name Sara. I hope she has a nice stay in beautiful downtown Barcelona. :D

Moon Walker, I had the same problem at first. But, I learned that if you get a pre-paid Visa card, and load it with $50 or $60 (to cover whatever fees they charge you for an International purchase), Seg-Pay will accept that.

So, just in case you're interested, you can give that a try. Hope that helps.

I set up a Google Wallet and "loaded" it with $50.  They then send you a debit MasterCard which I think is accepted everywhere.  It certainly worked for paying my CC charge here.

The advantage of this approach is that Google doesn't charge any kind of fee for maintaining ihe account.

If i capture any videos i will post both for non paying and paid members. Other members are doing the same. You don't have anything to worry about but it's just good if you are able to pay the $12. It's not really a huge amount.