Ohhh My God. They're masturbating!!!!!!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RLC is isn't at all like Voyeur Villa, guys. There VV gives some instructions, games and shows are organized or even choreographed. On rlc, they do not direct it or control it. The people decide to do it on their own to get viewers if they want. RLC is so not in control that some apartments do nothing forever and it takes forever for them to be booted. By that time, VV has booted out 2 dozen people! You can contact VV and actually effect some change by your opinions. At RLC, you really can't contact them about it or complain unless it is very serious, like with Taya and Yarik, where he assaulted her. VV would get people out the next day if something happens like Nastya's attack on Christy or Largo going crazy or the crazy belly dancer girl or Messa locking out Christy. You know what the reason is: VV actually watches the action live time or gets tweets live time, while rlc has no idea or control. I personally like us having more impact on events like with VV. Though the downside is things are much more manipulative by VV. That's why I stopped watching rlc for awhile but I may start again now.

RLC is isn't at all like Voyeur Villa, guys. There VV gives some instructions, games and shows are organized or even choreographed. On rlc, they do not direct it or control it. The people decide to do it on their own to get viewers if they want. RLC is so not in control that some apartments do nothing forever and it takes forever for them to be booted. By that time, VV has booted out 2 dozen people! You can contact VV and actually effect some change by your opinions. At RLC, you really can't contact them about it or complain unless it is very serious, like with Taya and Yarik, where he assaulted her. VV would get people out the next day if something happens like Nastya's attack on Christy or Largo going crazy or the crazy belly dancer girl or Messa locking out Christy. You know what the reason is: VV actually watches the action live time or gets tweets live time, while rlc has no idea or control. I personally like us having more impact on events like with VV. Though the downside is things are much more manipulative by VV. That's why I stopped watching rlc for awhile but I may start again now.

If you think for one second that RLC doesn't monitor or instruct, you are terribly wrong!  The kicker is, in my opinion it is only for this one apartment and none of the others.  There are actions that you can see where the girls of this apartment were scripted to do things per whomever runs the show at RLC.  But like I said, it's this apartment and this apartment only!

Good point dfcap. I didn't think of it that way, but it makes sense. I know the other apartments they don't. Maybe this apartment is like their experiment, like Voronezh in VV is. So, they need to follow. This is where they get tremendous viewership.

I think it's good that RLC is not as VV. And one thing is clear, even RLC is responding to customer requests (e.g. Balcony cam). Just more selected, not fast and not so haphazard as VV. Ultimately RLC is not bad. They just had a lot of setbacks (e.g. L&A, B&S, J&M, T&Y) lately and fail to sort out freeloaders (e.g. D&D).

Now, that Sara is gone this apartment makes a much better impression. It looks as if Irma is a win for this apartment (and not only for her openness). She seams to be a really nice girl. As it stands now, I think about to rejoin when my current (canceled) account is running out in a few days. So. There are some improvements in RLC.

I think RLC is excellent and, even as a premium member, I think it's a fair price. My only complaint is that there aren't many people who speak English in the apartments. I understand Spanish but only when it's a bit slower than it is in real life. As a writer, I like to eavesdrop on conversation as a way to expand dialog skills.  Russian and Spanish doesn't help my writing goals much.

RLC has many faults and has had many failed couples but I still find it addictive!!!

I really don't buy into the idea that RLC controls what tenants get up to. Do we really think someone in RLC rings the girls and says 'hey do you realise you haven't masturbated for 2 weeks so get your ass into that bedroom and do the business'.

If they had that amount of control wouldn't they be worse than Pimps. There is no doubt RLC call the shots on who they have as tenants but controlling the lives of those tenants is sheer fantasy.

Of course the fascination of RLC for we CC members is that we can happily debate and wonder what is going on in the lives of tenants but in reality we know nothing!

Bien vu : 01h51 heure France, elle se masturbe...

Elle pense à moi... :drool:

Pour l instant HenriPas il y a rien d exceptionnel j' espère qu' elle  va penser  à nous plutôt  lol

Je crois que c' est parti Merci Irma  :)