New Girl is Ilona Split#1

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, don't we now almost miss Nora and Kiko? At least they managed the apartment and the girls, now it is like every girl for themselves. And they had sex at least.

This is very true. I believe, it was Nora who took care that the girls respected the rules, and don't hide. Many of the girls tried to hide at the beginning, but for some reason they started to change their clothes quite soon in the cameras.

We saw what happened at Nikki and Jenny, when Nora was almost all the time out of the apartment. This is not a problem for existing girls, but how about the next girls?

Nora was my reason to join the RLC years ago, I was a big fan, although I didn't look at them in a new apartment a lot.

This is very true. I believe, it was Nora who took care that the girls respected the rules, and don't hide. Many of the girls tried to hide at the beginning, but for some reason they started to change their clothes quite soon in the cameras.

We saw what happened at Nikki and Jenny, when Nora was almost all the time out of the apartment. This is not a problem for existing girls, but how about the next girls?

Nora was my reason to join the RLC years ago, I was a big fan, although I didn't look at them in a new apartment a lot.

this circle came, above all, How does this work in the places are almost gone so wrong I think they should display all the houses and all the girls except for s leoraninleor can't cut close.if you don't like leora

elle était avec le portable sur son lit, elle a commencée à baisser sa culotte, puis la remise immédiatement en entendant sara et white rentrer!!!! elle vont ressortir mais je ne sais pas si ilona voudra reprendre les choses!!!! certains disaient que nora arrivait toujours au mauvais moment, et bien ce n'est pas la seule!!!!

she was with the laptop on her bed, she began to drop his pants and surrender immediately on hearing sara and white go !!!! it will emerge but I do not know if ilona want take things !!!! some said nora always arrived at the wrong time, and although it's not the only !!!! :bang head: :bang head: :headache:

In my opinion White is jealous of Ilona. But Sara dont care

I was watching them last night and think it's the other way around. White and Sara went out w/out Ilona and when they returned White walked into Ilona's bedroom (who I think was about to masturbate) and saw her laying on her stomach only wearing black panties. White smiled and they started talking. Sara completely ignored Ilona.

I'd like to see White's large body make out with Ilona's small frame.