New Girl is Ilona Split#1

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Ilona is cute and sexy, but stop taking all the fucking selfies! I looked in on her after 45 minutes and she is still taking selfies! Is this all young girls do today? Get a boyfriend and then he can see you directly.

She looks really cute and is developing her moves in a mirror, but what is she doing to develop a personality that a guy would want to be around? She is way to self absorbed with looking at herself. One of the fails of today's young women. They might have some looks, but they suck at being a person that a guy would want to have as a wife or girlfriend. You don't learn how to cook a good meal by looking at yourself in a mirror. You don't learn how to be a great mom by taking millions of duck lipped selfies. Today's women are way to lazy. The pioneer women of the 1800s were hard working, and slender women.

She looks really cute and is developing her moves in a mirror, but what is she doing to develop a personality that a guy would want to be around? She is way to self absorbed with looking at herself. One of the fails of today's young women. They might have some looks, but they suck at being a person that a guy would want to have as a wife or girlfriend. You don't learn how to cook a good meal by looking at yourself in a mirror. You don't learn how to be a great mom by taking millions of duck lipped selfies. Today's women are way to lazy. The pioneer women of the 1800s were hard working, and slender women.

This is meant as sarcasm, Isn't it? ...  ::) ... Shortly I thought you are serious. ... Simply a little too much old school, so it needed to be sarcasm. ... ;)

Ilona seems to be getting the 'cold shoulder' somewhat from the other two.

They only seem to tolerate her, maybe they are jealous of her energy and looks.

In my opinion White is jealous of Ilona. But Sara dont care

Jealous?

Might be annoyed. Saw Ilona go into Whites room 3-4 time while White was in there, and didn't bother to close the door, or turn of the lights again after she was in there. White had to get up every time. That's annoying.

In other news, just now a overly drunk girl seems to need som help at Nellys