New Girl is Ilona Split#1

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She looks kinda unreal.. who would dance non-stop in underwear in her room? :D

Yeah something seemed to make her "go fast" or got her very energized.  But she seems to be the most fun in this apartment in a while.  She makes her own party.

It's a shame that she's not in White's bedroom. Th cameras in Ilona's bedroom are much to far away from the bed. :(

les meilleurs points de vue qui n'ont jamais existés sur rlc, sont dans cette chambre!!! jamais vous n'aurez d'aussi bons fichiers vidéos et photos que  dans cette chambre!!! les 2 autres chambres ne valent rien!!! j'ai fini de voir kamila lorsqu'elle à quittée cette chambre!!! toutes mes meilleurs captures d'écran et videos, viennent de cette chambre!! cette chambre est la meilleur que vous pourrez trouver sur rlc!!! à moins que voir le haut du crane des filles vous intéresse plus!!?

the best views that have never existed on rlc are in this room !!! you will never as good as video and photo files in this room !!! the other 2 bedrooms are worthless !!! I ended up seeing kamila when left in this room !!! all my best screenshots and videos come from this room !! this room is the best you can find on rlc !!! unless see the top of the skull girls excites you? !! :headache: :headache: :headache: :doh:

Agreed.  Not something a guy usually brags about.

Hey :curse:

Ease up on Abba!! Compared to rap and most of the other shit that passes for music these days, Abba were superb!

And if Agnetha in her prime was on RLC, you would all have permanent boners!

Rant over!!

:screwy: :screwy:

The mind boggles!

Agnetha in her glory would certainly boost RLC's revenue, had she still been around today and in similar shape.

The operative words being similar shape.

Knowing you, knowing me, aha. We'd have our eyes glued to her 24/7! And, furthermore, she speaks English much of the time!

That does make an appreciable difference, if only RLC realised it, I guess their location and subject options are somewhat limted, however

les meilleurs points de vue qui n'ont jamais existés sur rlc, sont dans cette chambre!!! jamais vous n'aurez d'aussi bons fichiers vidéos et photos que  dans cette chambre!!! les 2 autres chambres ne valent rien!!! j'ai fini de voir kamila lorsqu'elle à quittée cette chambre!!! toutes mes meilleurs captures d'écran et videos, viennent de cette chambre!! cette chambre est la meilleur que vous pourrez trouver sur rlc!!! à moins que voir le haut du crane des filles vous intéresse plus!!?

the best views that have never existed on rlc are in this room !!! you will never as good as video and photo files in this room !!! the other 2 bedrooms are worthless !!! I ended up seeing kamila when left in this room !!! all my best screenshots and videos come from this room !! this room is the best you can find on rlc !!! unless see the top of the skull girls excites you? !! :headache: :headache: :headache: :doh:

:screwy:  :)